Location (Residence): Roquetas de Mar, Spain Citizenship:Spain
Spanish Traditional Sort Other:
English, French Standard
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Electrician Training Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Spain, Almeria Relocation: European Union, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Personnel Manager:
I am interested in entering the services of a company involved in offshore operations in a position as a welder or otherwise in the general maintenance department aboard an oil or gas rig anywhere worldwide. Therefore, I submit my application for your consideration in this respect.
My attached resume shall give you a succinct image of a profile, professional training and work experience that I think might mean a certain contribution to current or future personnel needs regarding your maritime technical departments.
I count on a proficient knowledge of all welding procedures and techniques, along with a consolidated practice at this matter and a wide range of tasks related to industrial maintenance, assembly and repair. In addition, I can add my experience as the owner and manager of a metal workshop, and as the maintenance manager of a local horticulture company in Almería, in which I have acquired a combination of skills and abilities that could be considered as a perfect preparation for maintenance professional.
Technical knowledge, managerial skills, extensive experience in diverse industrial companies, good communication and teamwork skills, hard-working profile and eagerness to prove all these qualities is what I am ready to bring to the benefit of your organization anywhere worldwide and under any kind of demanding conditions.
I would like to discuss about my current chances as an employee at your company, and I be really pleased to receive you invitation to a personal interview at your office in the next days or weeks.
Meanwhile, I can just wait patiently for your favourable reply.
Thank you for your consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
position Building Manager.
● Extensive experience in the building and metallurgic sectors, mainly as a welder.
● 16-year experience as the owner and manager of a metal workshop.
● 6-month experience as the manager of a local horticulture company.
References and credentials available upon request.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
education and training
1-year electrician training course.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
qualifications and profile
● Extensive experience in welding techniques and procedures.
● Solid expertise in relation to metallic structures and water.
● Readiness and disposition to travel and relocate worldwide.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Onboard position as a welder or related occupation.