I am applying for the above position in your organization. I am enclosing my Curriculum Vitae for your kind consideration. I am an piping designer with good Technical Education background and sufficient job experience
I am a result-oriented person, a team player capable to learn quickly and to get along well with people.
Realizing my Curriculum Vitae cannot adequately communicate my abilities in-depth, I would appreciate to have an opportunity to discuss with you in person how I might become an asset for your organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Experience Break up Detail:
1. Oct’ 16 to till date - M/S. Maritime industrial services, sharjah (U.A.E)
2. May’ 03 to July’ 05 - Valdel Engineers&constructors. Bangalore-India
3. May’ 02 to May’ 03 - BHEL( Bharath Heavy Electrical Limited)
Piping Center. Chennai-India
4. Nov’99 to May’ 02 - J.K Design Engineers.Chennai-India.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Year of Passing - Mar 1999,State Board of Technical Education –
Govt of Tamil Nadu.
Pipe & Supports General Arrangement for rig modeling (routing in Autoplant),
Piping modeling & Equipment Modeling, Skid Modeling.
Preparation of piping Gad’s, Equipment layout, support Gad’s
Isometric checking with respects to piping gad’s and p&id’s,
Piping MTO (Bulk, intermediate, final), Part drawing, Nozzle orientation sketch,
Auto plant Administration, Document controlling, Spec creation.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Preparation of Piping layout & equipment layout, support layout, Plot plan layout, Fire fighting layout preparation.
Piping MTO (Bulk, intermediate, final), Part drawing, Nozzle orientation sketch, Preparation of isometric drawing.
Isometric checking with respects to piping gad’s and p&id’s, Preparation of safety layout,