Location (Residence): Angeles City, Philippines Citizenship:Philippines
English Philippines Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Marketing Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Finland, France, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Hong Kong, Iceland, Italy, Japan Present Location: Philippines, Angeles City Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I just want to give you a brief history of my career. I am currently working at Weaverscraft Inc. as a Sales Executive. I have been here since Sept. 01, 2005 until now. Our company basically exports hand woven products to different part of the world. These baskets are made of different natural materials such as Rattan, Bamboo, Vines, Seagrass, Wood and other more. Majority of our buyers comes from USA, Europe, Asian countries and Australia.
As a Sales Executive, we usually sell our products to foreign firms either wholesalers or retailers. We even join promotional strategy such as Trade Show locally and abroad to market our product efficiency and effectively. There are times we monitor competitors’ items and pricing scheme so we could know if we are still on track of the competition. This job is very interesting and very dynamic. In order to become part of the market world, you should be well equipped with different strategy and promotional thing to survive. But the very best and interesting part of our job is to keep your products in the current Market Trend and always keep your customers informed about the new and innovative product. The items should be always on top of the current trend to be able to capture huge marketability. Keep the customers satisfied on the quality of every item they purchase and put them always in priority. This enables the company and customers build long term business partnership in a long run. I guess that’s what my job is all about.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Firm : Angeles Ice Plant Inc.
Position : On the Job Trainee
Date : June 30,2003- August 30,2003
• Filing of office documents and forms.
• Encoding of data and e-mail of messages to clients and superiors.
• Answers telephone, takes and relays messages and refer callers to persons asked for or to the one who knows the subject of the call.
Firm : Abenson Inc.
Position : Sales Coordinator
Date : May 25,2004- October 25,2004
• Selling of small and big appliances to different customers and firms.
• Handling customer service and complaints.
• Making daily inventory for the stocks on hand and purchase orders for suppliers. And performs other tasks assigned from time to time.
Firm : Weaverscraft, Inc.
Position : Sales Executive
Date : September 1, 2005- present
• Assists in the Product Exhibit preparation held twice a year at the Manila World Trade Center Philippines.
• Provide sample woven items for prospective customers mostly clients from different parts of the world.
• Monitoring market trends so as to cope up with the various clienteles demands and be flexible enough to adapt to customers needs.
• Provides customer service assistance by doing problem solving usually arising from discrepancy against counter samples and items shipped out.
• Doing account follow-up to buyers using electronic mails to ensure customers are getting up to date feedbacks about items ordered and eventually meeting their highest standard of satisfaction.
• Generating product reports to monitor items still on process in production and items ready for sea or air shipment.
• Furnishing Annual Sales Reports per buyers account to come up with better Strategic Plan for future order reference.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Title : Personality Development and Public Relations Program
Date : September 27,2001
Venue : Holiday Inn Resort
Clark Special Economic Zone, Clarkfield , Pampanga
Title : Personal Selling and Sales Management
Date : September 16, 2002
Venue : Holy Angel University
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Office such as, MS Word and Excel, Powerpoint and Photo Shop
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Driving Skills, Marketing and Selling Skills, QA/QC inline with handwoven products
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]