Location (Residence): jalna, India Citizenship:India
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, jalna Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
PRODUCTION ENGINEER WITH 1 YEAR EXPERIENCE Q.A. IN AUTOMOBILE FIELD. AS LIKE THE CHALLENGES I WANT TO CHANGE MY FIELD TO PIPING FIELD. RATHER THAN THIS I M HARD WORKING, HONEST AND SMART WORKER. THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME YOUE TIME TO READ MY LETTER.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
As a Q.A. engineer worked with M/S GANAGE PRESSING PVT. Ltd (QS 9000 & TS16949), Bhosari MIDC, Pune-18, since 21st Aug. 2006 to 28TH Nov 2007. (1 years)
Ganage Pressing Pvt. Ltd. Is a leading company in manufacturing of press components for TATA MOTORS, FIAT, MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA, L & T JOHN DEERE, KINETIC, TATA FICOSA (North America) & having strength of 300 engineers and professionals GPPL is a group of the system based organization in industrial area.
Professional experience with roles and responsibility.
• First piece approval, in process & last piece inspection of component as per customer’s sample and control plan.
• Inspection of Raw Material & bought out items.
• Carry out R/M test as Cupping test & Hardness test.
• Raw material sends to external laboratory for chemical analysis.
• Take corrective action (ca) & preventive action (pa) independently without hesitations online.
• Highlighting the defects / issues from customer end.
• Well conversant with handling heavy press m/c (630T to 1500T
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Passed Board / University Year of Passing College % Of Marks
PG Diploma in Piping Engineering -- May-2008 SUVIDYA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,
MUMBAI FIRST CLASS
B.E. Dr. B.A.M.U. A’ bad Dec-2005 M.I.T. Aurangabad. 59.60
H.S.C Aurangabad Board March-2000 J.E.S College, Jalna 64.33
S.S.C. Aurangabad Board March-1998 Jain High School, Jalna 75.60
• Training programme on APQP, PPAP, SPC & MSA by OMEX international associates.
• KAIZEN and POKA – YOKE.
• 5’s PROJECT.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Hands on SAP (Implementation & handling as a End user in QM module)
• Windows 98, 2000, XP.
• Microsoft excel, word, MS office, power point.
• Basic fundamentals of computer.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Problem Solving abilities, Willingness to learn,Hard working.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]