Location (Residence): thirukkalukundram, India Citizenship:India
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Diploma in Electronics & communications Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Kuwait Present Location: kuwait, kuwait Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Review of my credentials will confirm that I have vast experience in maintenance &
trouble shooting, project execution of instrumentation
I have over 13 years of rich experience in project execution & field maintenance in
refinery & petrochemical industry. I am proficient in English language and am adept at
using ERP applications (MAXIMO) Windows 2000 / XP & MS Office 2003.
In advance, thank you for your time and attention. I look forward to your positive response.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• working as Sr. Instrument Foreman at Kharafi National co. kuwait from February 2001 Onwards
• Worked as Sr. Instrument Technician at Maclellan India Ltd., Chennai, India from July 2000 to February 2001
• Worked as Sr.Instrument Technician at Larsent & Toubro Ltd., Chennai, India from June 1999 to July 2000
• Worked as an Instrument Technician at M/s SOA Instrument Pvt. Ltd., Chennai, India from April 1998 to May 1999
• Worked as an Apprentice Trainee at Madras Refineries Ltd., Chennai, India from April 1997 to March 1998
• Worked as Instrument Technician at IME Tech, Chennai, India from April 1996 to 1997
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Training in Total Plant Solution (TPS) Honeywell.
Training in ABB August PLC SC300E
Training in Woodward Governor 5009 Hardware and Functionality
Safety training (work permit, SCABA, first aid)
Training in Compressor Control Corporation (CCC) Anti surge.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Diploma in computer applications (six months)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]