CV Offshore production engineer working with BG Exploration and Production India, Tata Chemicals
Offshore production engineer working with BG Exploration and Production India, Tata Chemicals
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Offshore production engineer working with BG Exploration and Production India, Tata Chemicals - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
80199 Last Updated:
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Location (Residence): rajkot, India Citizenship:India
English United Kingdom, English United States, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in chemical engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Control Room Operator
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
From reliable sources, I came to know that some vacancies exist in your esteemed organization. I offer my self as one of the candidate for the same.
I am submitting here my detailed resume for your kind consideration. I assure you that if opportunity will be given to serve in your organization, I will put my best efforts to full fill my responsibility towards the organization. I hope about your favorable reply and I will be given a chance to show my talent.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Organization Duration Position
BG Exploration and Production India Ltd. May 2007 Till Date Assistant Engineer (Offshore - Production)
Tata Chemicals Ltd., Mithapur. January 2005 May 2007 Assistant Engineer (Production)
SWIL Copper Ltd. July 2004 Nov. 2004 Technician Tr.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Completed Diploma in Chemical Engineering at Govt. Polytechnic - Rajkot, in November 2003
Average percentage in qualifying semesters:- 78.9%
Presently: - Pursuing AMIE from Indian Institution of Engineering - Kolkata
Pre – Engineering:-
Standard Year of Passing Board Marks Obtained (%)
10th March 2000 GSEB 83.57
Projects and Seminars:-
1. I have done a project report on Carbon tetra chloride as a part of final semester project at college.
2. I have done a project report on Flow measuring devices during the final semester.
1. I have undertaken nine weeks training each at Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Vadodara and Nirma Limited, Baroda as a part of the curriculum in final semester.
2. D.C.S. training conducted by Honeywell Automation India Ltd. At Tata chemicals Ltd.
3. Sea Survival, by Survival Systems India.
4. First Aid, by Survival Systems India.
5. Fire Fighting and Helicopter Underwater Egress Training (HUET) by Survival Systems India.
6. Behavior Based Safety (BBS) training at BG House Mumbai.
7. SAP Training training at BG House Mumbai.
8. Campbell Training at BG House Mumbai.
9. ATF Training by Indian Oil Aviation. Mumbai
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I have good working knowledge of essential computer applications mainly MS Office and operating systems like Windows and DOS. SAP
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• I was involved in ISO documentation work
• I had passed the examination of work permit system and I am authorized to write the work permit.
• I had take part in various initiatives of the company like 5S, Autonomous Maintenance, SEDAC, KSS,etc.
• As a team we reduced the water consumption on the RDF during the SEDAC project.
• I am awarded by Tata chemicals Ltd. For my suggestion on saving water.