CV Safety supervisor, 6 years experience in oil & gas field in the field of gas and chemical
Safety supervisor, 6 years experience in oil & gas field in the field of gas and chemical
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Safety supervisor, 6 years experience in oil & gas field in the field of gas and chemical - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in mathematics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, Bangladesh, Canada, Kuwait, Malaysia, Netherlands, Oman, Qatar, Singapore, South Africa, Sudan, United Arab Emirates, United States Present Location: qatar, al khor Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Process safety assignments in construction & erection field in gas handling and water treatment plant / project / plant
Commissioning /safety& Team Management with an organization of repute.
A Degree holder with over 5.6 years of extensive experience in safety of erection & commissioning in the fields of gas plant & Petrochemical plants.
Currently designated as safety supervisor with M/S DODSALD. Qatar and deputed to Qatar gas project for execution of water treatment & gas handling process.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
1. Serves as technical advisor to fully involve in Plant Safety Committees and plant safety management in safety and health planning.
2. Implements established policy, procedures and work practices to promote the Company project HSE Program.
3. Conducts inspection of Process Plants, Documents and reports any unsafe acts and unsafe conditions to the responsible Engineer/Supervisor for immediate corrective action.
4. Arrange and Conduct regular safety meeting for field supervisors. Ensures that a Foreman or Representative from each unit is present at these meetings.
5. Investigates all incidents and accidents that could involve potential liability, maintains adequate records of relevant data and complies the required reports on experience.
6. Arranges for securing safety permits based on site conditions.
7. Recommends, selects and ensures that safety, first aid, fire protection equipments are of relevant standards and also ensures that such material is always available.
8. Provide training to site personnel with regard to specific safe work practices/procedures, use and care of personnel protective appliances and handling hazardous materials/equipment.
9. Routine patrol of job sites.
10. Carryout periodical HSE audit.
11. Accident/Incident, Near Miss root cause analysis and preventive measure
12. Preparation of HSE Awareness Program and ways of promoting HSE awarness.
13. Conducting daily toolbox talks.
14. Preparation of monthly HSE report and submission to KSC on time.
15. Proper maintaining the document as per ISO requirements.
16. Motivate t he workers to provide safety suggestions to eliminate accident.
17. Identifies the safe areas near by the work place, locations of emergency facilities such as fire services, water, first aid clinic, etc.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bsc in Mathematics
Diploma in INDUSTRIAL SAFETY in Annamalai University
Observer, SOLAR Process - Behavioral Accident Prevention Program
Exposure to MS OFFICE
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Computer literacy: windows XP, word, Excel and power point presentation.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
having on excellent guideness to team effort
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]