Location (Residence): Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Citizenship:India
Arabic Saudi Arabia, English, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Diploma in Mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Australia, Bahrain, Canada, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom Present Location: Saudi arabia, Jeddah Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
On hearing that there are some vacancies for the post of Service Engineers – Maintenance, I hereby apply for the post. I have Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (3 years) from a reputed Indian Government Institute and have 12 yrs experience as In-charge of Desalination plant, Boiler & Fresh water Treatment and Supply in Binzagr co-ro Ltd, Jeddah, K.S.A. Desalination plants supplied by Alfa Laval Denmark (Vapour compression Distillate method).
I am confident that I will meet your entire requirement by qualification and experience. Anticipating your feed back to join you esteem organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Since January 1996 working as “ SENIOR MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN” in Binzagr Co-Ro Ltd., Saudi Arabia.
Area of Specialization:
In-Charge for Operation, maintenance & trouble shooting of
Desalination Plant (Vacuum Vapor Compression Method)
Produce Distill water from sea water with 40.0 mS/cm and more.
Capacity 500 m³/day.
Boilers and Utilities.
Reporting to Tech.Manager and Auxiliary Tech.Foreman.
Regular inspection and perform various maintenance works.
Computerized Machine service Report and Service overview.
Bore well Pumps & PLC based controls.
Effluent treatment plant & Water Treatment.
Chemical handling and water analysis.
Water pumping system and Pipe fittings.
Plate Heat exchangers and Gear units.
Air Compressors and Pneumatic Systems.
• Worked in Telkar Food Products Pvt. Ltd., Madras as “MAINTENANCE ENGINEER” for a period of two years (1994-1996)
Area of Specialization:
Boiler and Water treatment plant.
Waste water treatment plant
Food processing machines and pumps
Packing machines and Lab instruments
Effluent treatment plant
Cooling towers and Generator Set.
• Worked in R.S.J industries Ltd., Neyveli as “PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR” for a period of one-year (Apprentice).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Completed DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (1990 – 1993)
with First class from State Board of Technical Education and Training, Govt. of Tamilnadu.
at Govt. Polytechnic, Aranthangi, Tamilnadu, INDIA.
Completed Matriculation Examination (1990)
with First class. 73% Aggregate
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS – Office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Basic workshop machineries.
• TIG & ARC Welding.
• Dynamic balancing.
• Industry Electrical.
• Chemical handling.
• Motor & Pumps Service.
• Knowledge in PLC based machines & applications.
• Installation of Steam pipelines and accessories.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]