Location (Residence): dubai, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:Pakistan
English United Kingdom, Punjabi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Geology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: UAE, dubai Relocation: United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Recently, I completed M.Sc in Geology. I have experience with OIL AND GAS DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED (OGDCL) in Pakistan. Where I was given the responsibility of Sample catcher. I am looking for the opportunity to perform in your company. I believe my background and experience will help me be an asset to your company in a very short time.
I have experience of survey and mapping assignments, soil mechanics .If given the opportunity, I will do my best
I am very interested in becoming a part of your company. I look forward to hearing from you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Worked as sample catcher at Manzalai 6 (OGDCL) Pakistan
Worked as sample catcher at Mela 2 (OGDCL) Pakistan
Worked as Well site geologist at Chanda 3 (OGDCL) Pakistan
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• M.Sc. Geology FUUAST Karachi. 2007
• B.Sc. (Hons.) Geology FUUAST Karachi. 2005
• Intermediate Govt. College Kohat. 2001
• Matriculation F.G Public School Thall Cantt. 1999
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Worked as Intern Geologist with Mud logging and GWS (Geological Well Supervision) Department of OGDCL and during this tenure acquired familiarization with the following,
• Study of master Log.
• Study of Gas Log.
• Study of Pressure Log.
• Mud logging & Drilling Parameters.
• Geological Drilling order.
• Familiarization with Wire Line Logs.
• Familiarization with Morning Signals
• Daily office work