Location (Residence): abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in electronics and instrumentation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, United Arab Emirates Present Location: uae, abu dhabi Relocation: India, Indonesia, Kuwait, Lao, Dem. Rep., Libyan Arab Jama., Serbia & Montenegro, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am enclosing my CV attached with this mail for the post of instrumentation engineer junior level. So consider my CV at the earliest.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
having one year experience as junior instrumentation engineer in eurocon instuments pvt. ltd.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I. B.E (Instrumentation Engineer): From Dr. M.G.R University Chennai, India passed in First class with 72% marks. ( May 2007 )
1. Fire fighting robot using P.I.C. micro controller.
Applied my knowledge of P. I. C micro controller to develop the robot mechanism for fire fighting purposes. The exercise required the use of a flame dependent sensor that detects the flames from a fire and immediately begins to extinguish it automatically with the water present in it. The level of the water may be adaptable and can be varied according to the need. This robot may be deployed in any place for fire fighting purposes such as shopping complexes, factories and hospitals and in any other public places where the probability of fire accidents may be high.
II. Advanced diploma in process control instrumentation from SIIT, India
III. Plus Two : From Board of intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, India passed with 64.2%. (April 2003)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Packages : MS Office
Operating Systems : Windows 98/2000/XP.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Process variables measurement, installation, maintenance and calibration jobs.
• Calibration, servicing and trouble shooting of motor operated valves pneumatic control valves and solenoid valves.
• Experiences in smart transmitter configuration and calibration like Rosemount, Foxboro and Honeywell technologies.
• Familiarizes with plant startup and commissioning activities.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
A challenging career where I can utilize my skills and abilities in the field of Instrumentation to attain professional maturity and widening the spectrum of my knowledge.