CV Construction engineer - Offshore maintenance engineer
Construction engineer - Offshore maintenance engineer
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Construction engineer - Offshore maintenance engineer - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Alexandria university Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: Egypt, Kafr elsheikh Relocation: European Union, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Construction engineer-Offshore maintenance engineer
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Working in Belayim Petroleum Company (Gas field) from December 2006 untill now.
• Working as a construction engineer in onshore Gas field.
• Working as offshore maintenance engineer in platforms maintenance (project engineer).
• Receive the malfunction notifications from production department, analyze and carry out the job.
• Working as a project manager onboard maintenance vessels and barges (Maridive Vessels).
• Installing clamps to eliminate pipeline leakage with out shutdown.
• Eliminate pipeline leakage by making wrapping technique by strong back tape.
• Repairing the boat landing of the platforms and installing boat landing fenders.
• Repairing the risers coating of the sea lines to protect the risers.
• Installing under water clamps (plidco clamp and smith clamp) to eliminate the sea line leakage.
• Inspection for the platform risers and jacket by using cathodic protection and ultrasonic testing (under water inspection).
• Flow lines inspection by using ultrasonic testing.
• Fabricating and constructing the wellhead flow lines.
• Review all design drawings, specifications, material for the new projects.
• Prepare isometric drawing, material list and follow up fabrication, testing, sand blasting and painting of new piping system modification works.
• Hydro testing of flow lines and vessels for inspection.
• Replacement of the sea line spools by using barge and diving crew.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
University Degree : B.S in Mechanical Production Engineering
University : Alexandria University
Faculty : Engineering Faculty
Grade : Pass
Project degree : Industrial Engineering Project (Planning)
Grade : Excellent
Graduation year : june-2006
• Training in Qarun Petroleum Company for one month.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Good skills in Microsoft windows.
• Good skills in Microsoft internet
• Good skills in Microsoft project.
• Good skills in Microsoft office ( Word, Excel and power point )
• Good skills in AutoCAD.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Ambitious, hard working, creative.
• Persuasive, self motivated ability to work and lead a team work.
• Fast learner of new skills, time management, ability to work under pressure.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]