CV/Resume ID no.:
80283 Last Updated:
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Location (Residence): Perth, Australia Citizenship:New Zealand
English New Zealand Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Australia, New Zealand Present Location: Australia, Perth Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am very interested in getting work in the oil and gas industry as a chef or any other position in the catering department that may be available.
I have a passion for cooking and after training as a chef I have endeavoured to seek challenging and satisfying employment that utilises my skills and abilities whilst providing career advancement opportunities.
I pride myself on my reliability, work ethic and my easy going nature. I work well as part of a team and enjoy the busy kitchen environment. I am a confident person who is honest and conscientious.
I have my T-BOSIET, First Aid cert, Food Safety cert, City and Guilds Diploma in food preparation and cooking (culinary arts).
I am honest and reliable and I believe I would be an asset to your company. I am available for an immediate start.
I have also over the last few years supported my ex-partner in the setup and growth of his business and have worked in all aspects of it in my spare time.
I look forward to hearing from you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Work and Income, Wellington
February 2007 – April 2008
• Assisting beneficiaries with seeking employment
• Ensuring clients receive correct entitlements
• Administrative duties
• First Aid Officer
• Customer Service
One Red Dog, Blair St, Wellington
July 2006 – February 2007
• Delegating duties to kitchen staff
• Staff rosters
• Ordering supplies
• General kitchen management
Sole Charge Chef
Stanley Road Café, Thorndon
October 2005 – May 2006
Head Chef/Assistant Manager
Kelly’s Place (Mana Taverns LTD)
Oct 2004 – May 2005
• Organising and maintaining the running of the Kitchen
• Initial setup including kitchen and menu design
• Ordering, stock control and stock take
• Analysing costs and margins and reporting to management
• Hiring, training and staff rosters
• Organising private functions
• Outside catering
The Sandbar (Mana Taverns LTD)
July 2004 – Oct 2004
Commis/Breakfast Chef (Remote Location)
Furneaux Lodge, Marlborough Sounds
March 2004 – June 2004
• A la carte
• Staff meals
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2002 Wellington Polytechnic
• City & Guilds Certificate in Cookery and Culinary Arts
• City & Guilds Diploma in Cookery and Culinary Arts
• First Aid Certificate (NZ)
• Food Safety Certificate
• Diligence award
1993–1997 Mana College
• School Certificate
• 6th Form Certificate
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I have a high level of general computer skills. I am a very fast leaner and am willing to learn anything that comes my way.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Although i have not had any experience off shore, I know that I can be as good or if not better than any other applicant who has. I am well keen to learn and have the experience behind me so I can extend my career further and offer companies my knowledge. I am willing to complete any training that is required.