CV Pipe fitter, Welder, Heavy Equipment Operator with over 20 years experience
Pipe fitter, Welder, Heavy Equipment Operator with over 20 years experience
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Pipe fitter, Welder, Heavy Equipment Operator with over 20 years experience - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Houston, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Trades Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: United States, Houston Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To Whom It May Concern:
Thank you in advance for considering me for any fitting postions. I look forward to your call.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I feel I am truly qualified having been in these various trades for over 20 years. I am eager, hardworking and trustworthy. I I am qualified for pipe fitting, welding, operating heavy equipment, rigging, etc. I am ready to do a job well done.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I currently hold an Associates Degree
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I have self-trained carpentry experience
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]