Arabic Egypt Other:
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in computer & control engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: egypt, ismailia Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have graduated from faculty of Engineering
, Suez canal university. ,Computer & control department
I am control engineer
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
2008 Bachelor of Engineering
microcontrollers , embedded systems
with final project in robot solving amaze
participated in robocon 2007
University :suez canal .
BSc in engineering , computer & control division
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- Software: C, C++, Matlab, assembly
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
-Self-motivated, team player with positive attitude
- Good communication skills (oral and written) , and leadership potential.
- Open to comments, advice – team player
- Flexible and adaptable (willing to work on other technical problems as needed)
-Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Demonstrated creativity
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
-Knowledge of Embedded Systems Tools such as emulators, compilers, simulators, etc
Knowledge of motor drive electronics and control system design
-In-depth understanding of microcontrollers.
-Ability to debug embedded circuits using common test equipment.
-Experience with Protel CAD tools, or equivalent PCB design software
-Robotics - Robot Kinematics and Dynamics
- Applied Robotics Control (theoretical and practical)
-Experience writing software for a Linux OS