Location (Residence): Surabaya, Indonesia Citizenship:Indonesia
Arabic Saudi Arabia, English United Kingdom, Indonesian Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Petroleum Engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Indonesia Present Location: Indonesia, Surabaya Relocation: United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Regarding some information about recruitment in your company, I am interested to join in your company to develop my professionalism as PROCESS ENGINEER
I believe I am a hard worker, able to operating computer and I have any adequate experiences about oil and gas industry. I have ability to corporate work in team. I ensure you that you would find me as a person who has a great desire to learn.
I am interested to join in your company as I feel I could contribute to, and would enjoy being involved in more benefit company. With all qualifications above make me qualified for your Engineering Team. Please find enclosed my Curriculum Vitae. I look forward to a further meeting or invite me for personal interview where my suitability for the above position may be further discussed.
Thank you for your kindness and I wait for your answer about my application.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
PT. Astha Cipta Rancana as Cementing Engineer.
Jobs Description :
1. Prepare cementing truck unit
2. Maintain cementing truck unit
3. Reporting chemical stock and supply on the location
4. Reporting operational cost before and after work with cementing to operational manager
5. Capable to K3 procedure
6. Offer an invoice to client
7. Make cementing truck condition and maintenance report
8. Discuss with client to operate cementing operation standard and cementing calculation
On Job Training in PT. ELNUSA WORKOVER SERVICES BALIKPAPAN.
Jobs Description :
1. Capable to K3 procedure
2. Preparing snubbing unit device for work over
3. Reporting operational cost before and after work with work over to supervisor
4. Snubbing device inspection
discuss with client to do work over operation standard
On Job Training in PERTAMINA DOH Jawa Bagian Barat
Jobs Description :
1. Field trip of drilling and operate K3 procedure
2. Field trip of production and operate K3 procedure
3. Field trip of shipment and operate K3 procedure
4. Field trip of work over to overcome production problems and operate K3 procedure
5. Reservoir simulation
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1997 - 2005 : Majoring in Petroleum Engineering, Faculty of Mineral Technology, Universitas Pembangunan Nasional "Veteran" Yogyakarta
1993 - 1996 : SMU N Kejayan I - Jawa Timur
1990 - 1993 : SMP N Singosari III - Jawa Timur
1984 - 1990 : SD N Purwosari I - Jawa Timur
November 21st , 2000
: One Day Seminar "POTENSI DAMPAK LINGKUNGAN DALAM USAHA EKSPLOITASI DAN EKSPLORASI MIGAS DAN PENCEGAHANNYA" from Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) Student Chapter UPN, Yogyakarta
October 10-12th 2000
: Two Day Short Course "Evaluasi Formasi" from Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) Student Chapter UPN, Yogyakarta
April 1st - May 30th 2000 : English Education Study Program Sanata Dharma University from Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) Student Chapter UPN, Yogyakarta
2000 : Geology and Migas Field Study at Cepu.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Excell, Word, Linux, Power Point, SAP, ASD
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
C E R T I F I C A T I O N
Dec'07 - Dec'07 Fire Fighting and Water Survival By ESDM Department RI Pusat Pendidikan dan Pelatihan Minyak dan Gas Bumi in Cepu
Nov'07 - Nov'07 Teknik Operasi Produksi By ESDM Department RI Pusat Pendidikan dan Pelatihan Minyak dan Gas Bumi in Cepu
April'06 - April'06 : Drilling Certificate (Sertifikat Tenaga Teknik Khusus Pemboran)
By ESDM Department RI Pusat Pendidikan dan Pelatihan Minyak dan Gas Bumi for grade drilling : Operator Menara Bor II in Cepu.
Feb'06 - April'06 : Teknik Pemboran Tingkat B (OMB) By ESDM Department RI Pusat Pendidikan dan Pelatihan Minyak dan Gas Bumi in Cepu
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I may consider my self as an individual with high adaptively to new environment and conditions which in turn makes me proficient in communicating with others and delight in being part of groups. I am willing to be placed in any location within the Indonesian territory or overseas. I am also used to perform all duties entrusted to me with discipline, honesty and full responsibility. I strongly believe that success and further progress is achieved through a loyal conduct there by motivating me to give my best contribution to those who put me on