Location (Residence): widnes, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in pipework Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular) Present Location: uk, widnes Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am an fully experienced Pipefitter working in Gas oil and chemical industries. I also have Supervisory experience.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Oil Gas and Chemical background, with experience in other industries, such as Nuclear, oil, gas and coal fired power stations. I have worked as a fabricator in 'fabshop' situations and on sites installation. I have worked on new build construction and shutdown situations. I am happy with small bore instrumentation to heavy wall large bore. I have also worked with many different materials.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I left school with 4 gce's. Attended college one year full time and four years day release. I gained a c&g pipework fabrication advanced certificate.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]