Location (Residence): ellon, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in o level Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Nigeria Present Location: uk, aberdeen Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am writing to you to enquire about job opportunities , which may be available at this time.
Currently, I am working as a Service supervisor for BJ Services Ltd. I am currently offshore in Nigeria working for Saipem/Total, pre-commissioning subsea flowlines. Prior to this i have been involved in other major projects, which are detailed in my CV, attached to this email.
This may offer a new challenge with scope to increase my experience within the pre-commissioning engineering field and I hope, develop me further through a larger, more varied work-scope.
I would like to meet with you to discuss any opportunities, which may be available within . I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Working effectively either individual or as part of a team carrying out a specific workscope including Flooding ,pigging hydro testing and oil flushing .Analysing problems and providing possible solutions.Ensuring all work is carried out safely and competently.Liaising with client over the workscope and overviewing operations .
PREVIOUS PROJECTS : -
Flooding and pigging – L and G (Saipem) Italy
Flooding and pigging – Triton Bibby Sapphaire U.K 1 month
RFM flooding and pigging – MARIMBA – 2 Months . Point Noire -Congo
RFM flooding and pigging :- . GREATER PLUTONIO ,Angola– 5 months .
Flooding and pigging :- ROSA (Siabos) Angola – 3 months .
RFM flooding and pigging ,hydro-testing . (Lobitio Tomboco ) 3 months .
The Pre-commisioning of topside and subsea umbilicals . ( Nigeria Bonga project ) 6 months .
- Testing and flushing of various hydraulic tubing and pipework.
- Chemical clean and flushing of various cooling systems
DRIL-QUIP Mechanical Fitter – T/A Dept June 2004 –Oct 2004
- Assembly and testing of subsea trees, tubing hangers & running tools
- Testing and flushing of high pressure hydraulic pipes and actuators .
VALVECARE Service Technician (onshore / offshore ) Sept 2003 – June 2004
- Maintenance refurbishment on all sorts of valves eg. Control v/v –ball v/v –safety v/v relief v/v hydraulic and pneumatic actuators on and offshore and land gas terminals
- Workshop duties eg. assembly and testing and machine work
ABB CONTROL VALVES Service Engineer 1998 – Sept 2003
- Preparation and testing of control valves , Subsea Chokes and associated control equipment in the workshop prior to shipment.
- Overhaul / refurbishment of control valves / choke valves and installation / commissioning of valves and equipment on-site / offshore, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Offshore / onsite shutdowns for various oil majors. Uk and abroad .
- Safety Advisor .
Fitter/Turner 1995 – 1998
- Responsible for the manufacture of specialist spares / components, including satellite overlay welding.
- Other duties including the assembly and test of control valves (then promoted to Services Engineer).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
General Education: 2 ‘O’ Grades
Modules: Introduction to Workshop Skills
Games & Sports
- British Safety Council – General Safety & Safety Management.
- RGIT Certificate (Valid)
- Air Pocket Rebreather.
- Overhead crane / Slinger Signaller
- 660lb Electric Yale Counterbalance Forklift
- Manual Handling
- Environment Safety Officer.
- Permit to work (Shell) .
- Risk Assessment
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
3 years experience working with word/excel/office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
DUBLOCK UK LIMITED Valve Fitter 1991 – 1995
- Responsible for the assembly and testing of specialist ball and gate valves.
Other duties including the machining of components and inspection
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
A confident ,enthusiastic ,highly motivated person ,who works effectively as part of a team or as an
Individual .Excellent skills gained through a wide range of environments ,use of initiative and adaptability to new responsibilities also problem solving and decision- making skills . l