Bachelors in Chemistry Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: Egypt, Alexandria Relocation: European Union, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Kuwait, Oman
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
The position of Process Engineer is an opportunity of great motivated and professional dimensions .I can envision a strong team work atmosphere, working to achieve company goals, with an emphasis on commitment to the company growth potivatial.
My attached resume will show that I have a strong scientific and Process background .I believe I have a great deal to contribute to any company department, given my experience and interest, as well as my sense of humor and creative energy. I am very excited about the position .The people , functions and environment all add up to a very appealing challenge .I look forward to talking with you in person.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Lead plant production operations to achieved target plane and quality targets within given budget.
2. Monitor day-to-day plant production and respond timely to process upset to ensure maximum plant availability and production.
3. Carry out and monitor trending of key process parameters of the unit, perform preliminary investigation and recommends short term actions
4. Carries out all activities related to operation like startup & shutdown.
5. Follow erection job, modification commissioning
6. Lead minor process troubleshooting and recommend short and term actions.
7. Operating of all rotating equipment like pumps, fans compressor, & blower
8. Monitors and records instrument readings of temperatures, flows and pressures to ensure safe operation and quality product, and reports deviations from standard so that corrective action can be taken
9. Gather ,monitoring data required for the production report
10. Prepare equipment for maintenance in accordance with standard
Operating procedures to minimize plant downtime.
11. Implement HSE policies, standards and procedures
12. Maintain effective first-line communication with operational partners
13. Interact closely with the maintenance department in plant
Improvements and trouble shooting
14. Respond to Operation call-out during off office hours
15. Dealing with ERP- SAP R/3 system PP module to do:
- Monitoring the data of production
- Monitoring the good issue.
- Monitoring the material transfer from tank to another.
- Creation PM notification
16. Working as DCS operator in control room using Honeywell TDC 3000 system for.
- Starting up the reactors and controlling all their parameters.
- Operates two phase separator (Hydrocarbon gases and carbon black)
- Controlling the pelletization and drying processors
- Monitoring and controlling the flow rates of material and fluids.
17. Working in midom in mechanical completing , pre-commissioning ,commissioning and start up of ELAB company
18. Working as marine jetty deputy manager
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Science, 2004 with good grade
• Department : Chemistry general department.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Having very good Computer literate.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1. Integrity & commitment& passion & seamlessness
2. Adaptable in terms of responding to emergency, highly organized
3. Discipline and Initiative
4. Valuing contributions from others regardless of culture or status
5. Demonstrating honesty and integrity in all actions
6. Creating trust through open and direct communications
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]