CV/Resume ID no.:
80469 Last Updated:
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Location (Residence): dubai, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:Philippines
English Philippines Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Secondary Education Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: uae, dubai Relocation: United Arab Emirates
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
In pursuit of further career prospects and to widen the horizon of my
experiences, I am exploring the possibilities of a challenging assignment
in your reputed organization.
I am confident that my professional experiences and working knowledge
in the various fields mentioned will qualify me for the said position.
Enclosed herewith is a copy of my curriculum vitae, contents of which
will give you a fairly comprehensive overview of my qualifications and
I am assuring you that if given an opportunity to be part of your
esteemed company, I will be a valuable member of your staff, and that I
will do my best to discharge my duties diligently to the entire
satisfaction of my superiors and strive constantly to merit your
confidence and be worthy of my selection.
I am looking forward to a favorable reply from you, and will be
pleased to prove any further information that you may require.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Scaffolding foreman
March 2006 up to March 2008
Cape Industrial Service (Sakhalin, Russia) LLC
Construction of Sakhalin-2 LNG/OET Project in Sakhalin, Russia
• Mechanical Fitter / Scaffold Erector
April 2002 up to December 2005
Pilipinas Shell Petroleum Corporation Inc. with the partnership of Brown & Root Industrial Services Philippines.
Shell Malampaya Onshore Gas Plant Project
January 1998 up to February 2002
Cape East Philippines Inc.
Shell Tabangao Refinery Maintenance Contract
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Scaffold Erector Certificate of Competency as assessed under the Philippine TVET Qualification and Certification System in areas of; 9312-SFE-I-A (identification of parts components); 9312-SFE-I-B (preparation and mensuration); 9312-SFE-I-C (erecting / assembling); 9312-SFE-I-D (over-all appearance); 9312-SFE-I-E (disassemble scaffold).
• Risk Assessment Analysis Training Certificate of Competency
Secondary Education Certificate
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
knowledge in Microsoft Office (word, Exel, Power point)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Skills and Abilities
• Ability to work any type of scaffolding structure such as : platform type; hunger platform type; hunger type of column vessel platform, welding join, painting and insulator works; hunger type of pipe track, welding, painting and insulator works spandex; platform hunger for smokestock inside/outside for castable and painting works; truly platform type of mechanical, electrical and welding works.
• Ability to insure all types of fitting such as: single, double and sleeve coupler; beam clamp, join pin, ladder beam, spandex; end frame, steel board, braces, screw jack; base plate, star fitting, castor wheel.
• Ability to use different types of tools such as: safety belt with sling; scaffolding spanner with holder; steel meter with holder; spirit molder with holder; adjustable wrench with holder; magnetic level.
• Knowledge in maintenance and installation of pipework systems and associated equipment, including plant room refurbishments
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am presently a Visit Visa in Dubai living with my wife here. And presently looking for a Scaffolding Jobs in Oil & Gas Company for good, i hope so i can live with my wife and make a family here. I am able to work well on my own initiative and can demonstrate the high levels of motivation required to meet the tightest of deadlines. Even under significant pressure, I possess a strong ability to perform effectively.