Bachelors in commerce Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, India Present Location: bahrain, manama Relocation: Bahrain
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am trying to re-enter the job market, but since I am a mother of 2 kids, I preferr working from home. Hence I would only be looking for online job offers.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I started out as a receptionist in a maternity hospital in Mumbai (India) and worked for 1 yr, after my Bachelors.
Then I relocated to Dubai and got a mjob as a telephone operaotr and worked continously for 3 yrs. I had to take a breakafter I went the family way.
I restarted working for a company which dealt in supplying glass for building construction companies as a temporary secretary for 3 months.
Then I joined a MNC company in Dubai . I started off as a receptionist and was promoted in 1 mnths time to the position of Assistan to Purchase Director.
That was the last job I have done.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I have done my Bachelors in Commerce from Mumbai University.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft office proficient
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]