Location (Residence): jayankondam, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: Egypt, Ras shukier Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
An internationally experienced more than 13 years as Professional Inspector / Inspection Engineer involved in Inspection of In-service – Baseline / corrosion monitoring, Turnaround, Shop fabrication / Erection of Vessels, Tanks, Piping, valve components, wellhead and x’mas tree cap assemblies, Heavy supporting structural components, Boiler auxiliary components, oil and gas flow control equipments etc., as per International Codes, Standards, Specification and Clients Quality Procedures. Experienced in challenging environments working in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Bahrain and Qatar in turnarounds, Off-shore platforms, Oil refineries, Petrochemical plants and Power plants.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Brief Employment History
Since Mar 2005 : Freelance Inspection Engineer.
Dec 2001 – Feb 2005 : Engineering Inspector, Setsco Services Pvt Ltd., Singapore.
May 2001 – Dec 2001 : QA Engineer, Darojora Engg. Pte. Ltd., Singapore.
Jan 2001 – May 2001 : Inspection Engineer, B.V.S. Metallics, Trichy – India.
Apr 2000 – Nov 2000 : Welding Engineer, Panorama Cont. & Engg Services, – Qatar.
Dec 1999 – April 2000 : Inspection Engineer, B.V.S. Metallic, Trichy – India.
Aug 1996 – Sep 1999 : Inspection Engineer, Indian Inst.of Quality Assurance – India.
July 1994 – Aug 1996 : Engineer – Q.C, Nagamalai Structurals, Trichy – India.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Technical and Professional Qualifications:
• Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical)
• Certified API 653 Tank Inspector (# 25918)
• Certified API 570 Piping Inspector (# 26359)
• Certified API 510 Pressure Vessel Inspector (# 25563)
• Certified AWS Certified Welding Inspector (# 000 11 421)
• Basic working knowledge on API-571 and 580.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Office and TWI Software
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Heat treatment of ferrous materials
• Mechanical behaviors and Testing of Materials
• Codes & Interpretation
• Welding Inspection
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]