Location (Residence): TIRNELVELI, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, United States, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland Present Location: INDIA, SURAT Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have completed my graduation in Electrical and Electronics Engineering -First Class with Distinction. I am having experience in the steel plant designing. I would like to work in a challenging environment where there is a scope for development to improve more skills and effort both for the progress of the concern and of my career. So I request you to consider this application and get me a chance to work in your esteemed organization. For your kind look my curriculum vitae is enclosed.
Expecting the favourable reply.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Preparation of engineering schedules.
• Preparation of Single Line Diagram.
• Selection of Transformer Sizing, Power & Control Cables for 3.9 SMP.
• Preparation of Technical Specifications for HT & LT equipments.
• Involved in the budget and procurement activities of the project.
• Designing of Earthing system.
• Designing of Illumination system and layouts.
• Designing of Emergency DG sizing and distribution system.
• Preparation of GA drawings for MCC/PCC panels.
• Working drawings for 3.9 SMP of ESHL as per standards.
• Detail engineering for CONARC AND LF of 3.9 MTPA ESHL.
• Preparation of civil assignment drawings for HT & LT substations and ECR rooms as per standards
• Complete layout engineering for steel making plant includes cable tunnel conduit locations, man hole entry & cable gallery assignments.
• Ensuring of construction activities as per the design drawings through frequent site visits and submitting the reports.
• Generation of drawing nubers and Uploading of the documents in SAP.
• Maintaining the daily and monthly progress report of the team.
• Managing all the secret document files and drawings in proper order.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Board of Matriculation with 88.45% aggregate.
Higher Secondary Education with 93.17% aggregate.
Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Karunya Institute Of Technology (ANNA UNIVERSITY) with 88% aggregate
• Tuticorin Thermal Power Plant
Study of the generation of Electrical power using fossil fuels
• R S Windtech Private Limited
Study of the generation of the Electrical power using wind
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Some knowledge in Windows, HTML, AUTOCAD,MATLAB and PSPICE
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• National Service Scheme
• Youth Red Cross
• Mountaineering and Trekking Adventures
• Event organizer in School Annual Day functions and other technical events
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent ability to deal with people
• Work hard with sincerity
• Punctual in the Assignments