Location (Residence): Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia Citizenship:Indonesia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Politeknik Negeri Jakarta Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: indonesian, DKI Jakarta Relocation: Indonesia
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
In the end of may I would like to apply for the position of engineer crane or any position available. I am submitting my resume in application for this position.
I consider I am well qualified for this position. I will shortly complete my study at Politeknik Negeri Jakarta (d/h Politeknik Universitas Indonesia) in Electrical Engineering and will be available for employment from the beginning of june 2008. My college work has been good with GPA 2.7 ( included last semester) and I have completed all my modules succesfully to date.
Before leaving university, I was being a test skill competition of electrical at BLKI Ps. Rebo on november, 2002. It gave a useful work experience and increased my knowledge in high technology manufacturing,expecially about controlling electrical equipment.for now I still working at PT. Mhe Demag Indonesia as a Service Engineer overheadcrane.
I feel confident that my useful of cincise work experience, together with my knowledge qualification, make me well suited for the position. And I am sure that strong willingness to learn, dedication, motivation, commitment and my contribution to the company will be meaningful.
I enjoy good health and able to speak English.
I feel confident that an interview with you would affirm that I would be an excellent crane operator and an asset to your company . When could we meet?
Thank you for your time and consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Back Office ( 2003 - 2004 )
PT. Lion Superindo,in Logistic Staff as a Computer Operator (Data Entry) .
Service engineer (2004 – 2006)
PT. Mhe Demag Indonesia ( Cranes & Component)
Supervisor Service engineer (2006 – until now)
PT. Mhe Demag Indonesia ( Cranes & Component)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1.Elementary School : SDN 01 pagi, South Jakarta (1987-1993)
2.Junior High School : SMPN 218, South Jakarta (1993-1996)
3.Senior High School : SMUN 55, South Jakarta (1996-1999)
4.College : State Polytechnic Of Jakarta Majoring in Electrical
5.University : Universitas Pancasila (Industrial Enginering) 2006-2007
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Hardware : Programmable Logic Controller, Convensional Control
Wiring Panel Control, Installating Mechanical and
Operating System : MS-DOS Prompt,Windows 97,Windows 98,Windows XP
Software Application : Ms Office (Word,Excel), Ms Publisher,Visio Drawing
Profesional, Protel for electronic design,PCB Designer,Norton Utilities,Autocad 2000,etc.
Language / development : Syswin For PLC Omron.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Work with others towards a team goal.
Affect the thoughts and actions of others and produce desired results.
Translate ideas into concrete written or visual form to share with others.
Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Troubleshot equipment and systems using technical manuals, circuit and schematic diagrams, tools and test measurement diagnostic equipment.
• Scheduled, prepared and documented equipment maintenance records which enabled desired and goals and promises to be delivered before requested dates.
• Identified problems, diagnosed causes and determined when specialized repair services were required.
• Positioned, secured and interconnected tactical Panel Control systems equipment.
• Removed, reinstalled and maintained voice many control systems.
• Familiar with many system and program computer.
• Familiar with electrical motors such three phase (380 Volt) and one phase (220 Volt), included repair and installated.
• Built,repair and troubleshoot many equipment of overheadcrane
JOB SPECIFICS Service Engineer Crane:
• Troubleshoot, repair and inspect overhead cranes and hoists.
• Perform scheduled preventive maintenance activities on equipment.
• Support customers by effectively interfacing with customer and office in repairing equipment as needed.
• Evaluate and make recommendations regarding required repairs.
• Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
• Keeps overhead crane systems operating by; performing inspection process; troubleshooting breakdowns; performing preventive maintenance; responding to repair calls.
• Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, and inspection checklist.
• Builds and maintains customer confidence by maintaining good response time, informing customer of problems, and completing the job in a timely manner.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
training complete ISO 9001:2000
training complete ISO 14001:2004