Location (Residence): Houston, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Business Administration Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: USA, Houston Relocation: United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
March 10, 2008
I am seeking a rewarding opportunity to make the transition from a business owner to a Corporate Sales Account Manager. Through almost twenty years experience in driving revenue growth for my own business, I have developed the necessary lead generation, networking, and relationship management skills to drive sales growth in any company.
My career began as a self employed insurance agent selling property and auto policies to a small group of clients. In a span of almost twenty years, I have grown that one-person company into a multi-dimensional, full-service property company employing over twelve people.
The tremendous growth garnered the attention of an investor in November of 2007 and I decided to sell the company. After a short sabbatical to explore a variety of options, I have decided to pursue my long-held interests in account management at the corporate level. This move will allow me to best apply the twenty years of experience in building and maintaining relationships to drive business growth and return me to my roots and passion.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Transition to the corporate environment by applying relationship-based sales management and entrepreneurial skills to drive sales growth.
Driven and energetic entrepreneur focused on maximizing revenue growth through developing lasting relationships with key clients and delivering personalized attention to each account. Strengths include establishing new accounts through targeted sales efforts; working with clients to identify needs and gaps; organizing creative solutions to meet requirements; and developing and maintaining key accounts to grow future business.
Texas 1st – President and Owner 1991 - Present
Full service property company providing services in real estate, property and auto insurance, and mortgages serving both private and commercial clients throughout the Greater Houston area.
• Create and manage company’s sales growth strategy to reach and exceed $1 million in annual revenue by analyzing key client needs and delivering total-service solutions.
• Increase market share of local business by monitoring competitors and exploiting gaps in service offerings.
• Develop additional business by identifying new contacts and expanding offerings with existing accounts.
• Coach and develop sales staff in client servicing techniques leading to a higher total sale amount per transaction.
• Represent company in industry trade associations and community events to increase company and awareness and generate new contacts.
• Improve client-retention through targeted direct mail and calling campaigns to inform existing clients of updated service offerings and provide reminders of expiring services.
• Develop relationships with other business associates to create cross-selling opportunities and expand service offerings.
• Expanded company from a small, single-person insurance agency to a multi-faceted, full-service property company.
• Manage company staff of twelve people in the daily operations of the business. Develop creative incentive and compensation programs to drive accelerated output and retention.
• Maintain company budget and increase company profits through reducing expenses and overhead and increasing operational efficiencies.
• Direct staff in the maintenance and retention of several thousand client files as required by regulatory agencies
MEMBERSHIPS AND ORGANIZATIONS
• Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Committee
• Greater Heights Chamber of Commerce
• Rotary International
• Texas Bass Angler Sportsman Society (B.A.S.S.)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
College Graduate BA Business Admin.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Medium knowledge and skills
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I have been in sales and business relationship development for several years.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I feel as though I would be a great asset to any company.