Spanish Venezuela Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in petroleum Engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Venezuela Present Location: maracaibo, maracaibo Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
University professional of third level, capable to apply inside the areas of: evaluation, diagnosis, processing, exploration, production, distribution and commercialization of crude oil and its by-products as Process Engineer, actually updated 2008 in Security, Hygiene and Environment, based on COVENIN Norms, qualified in ABC Modules with assertive knowledges: Studying low production rates in wells associated with Progressive Cavity Pump, with special interest developing competences in: well stimulation, reservoir characterization, with formation in Sand Control, Confined spaces, work Permitions, New bit technologies, recovery methods for extra heavy oil, willing to develop new experiences of learning that allow me to integrate myself into the industrial petroleum labor market, with abilities in the computer environments, capacity to operate in team, handling Windows and specific area ´s softwares, proactive with availability to work under pressure and to obey norms talking about job environments with different leadership styles.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Wilson Workover Apr 2007-Jun 2007 Internship Eng. José Tang
LUZ Sep 2006- Feb 2007 Simulation Laboratory PHD. Maika Gambus Assistant
UNEDAN Jan 2008- Mar 2008 University Teacher PHD. Lucidio Torres
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
PETROLEUM ENGINEER, graduate of The University of the Zulia (LUZ) Maracaibo 2007. Academic index 16.164 pts (1-20). Fifth position in the promotion. Index of academic efficiency 109, 3%. Admission by academic merit.
Secondary, graduate from the School the Epiphany. Maracaibo 2002. Academic index 19 pts (1-20).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
windows office, visual basic, autocad, osprey risk, ofm, eclipse100
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Facility to interpret structural maps, stratigraphic maps, well logs to open hole and to casing hole.
• Knowledges in reservoir stimulation techniques, water injection and gas injection.
• Capacity to characterize wells using oil field manager (OFM) and simulate reservoir structures with ECLIPSE 100.
• Extensive knowledges in the well service area (coiled tubing, WORKOVER, etc.), as well as the differents production mechanisms (Tertiary, secondary, and primary).
• Capacity to detect and study low production rate problems in every single environment (surface, well and reservoir).
• Capacity to identify failures in reservoirs, developing techniques that optimize the petroleum and natural gas production.
• Capacity to interpret geophysical, chemical, physical, and geological data.
• Ability to calculate hydrocarbons reserves.
• Faculty to study the properties of a reservoir rock, and to apply an extraction fluid plan
• Facility to study the type of jetting mud during the drilling process, avoiding as an objective fluids blowout and the collapse in the well, as well as the well design using OSPREY RISK.
• Knowledges on LOPCYMAT 2005.
• Facility to understand and to apply COVENIN norms associated to QSHE
• Detection and knowledges elaborating Risk analysis tasks
• Facility to create work permitions.
• Facility to offer speeches in Security, Healthy and Environment area.
• Capacity managing programs such as: Visual Basic 6.0, AutoCad, Matlab and FrontPage, as well as know-how of the language C.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Facility to establish effective human relations.
Capacity to work under pressure situations
High sense of concentration in activities that require manual-mechanical abilities.
Disposition to work in rotary schedules
Immediate disposition to stay in other part of the country
Strategy for solving conflicts