Location (Residence): Gulbarga, Indonesia Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in civil Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, Brunei Darussalam, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Russian Federation, Singapore, United Arab Emirates Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
• Welding and QC Inspection on:
- Process piping, Boiler piping and underground Piping.
- Pipeline, Trunk Line, Manifold, Pumping Station, Block Valve station, Storage Tank and Tie-
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Boiler Pressure parts and Equipment Installation.
- Structural Steel Fabrication & erection and Pile Drive Installation.
- Welders qualification and procedure qualification.
- Welding consumable control.
- Welding Inspection on GTAW, SMAW, FCAW, SAW, GMAW and Weld Overlay
- Fit-up, Dimensional, Orientation, Preheating, Post Heating and Inter-pass temperature control.
- Visual Inspection, PWHT, HT & NDT requirements.
- Plastic Pipes, FRP, HDPE, PVC, RTR welding, Spigot and bonding inspection.
- Hydro/pneumatic/leak test for piping, tank and valves
• QA Inspection on:
-Preparation, review and approval of Contractors Inspection Test Plans, Quality control Procedures and Method Statements.
-Review and approval of the test package and related quality documents according to the sub system / system wise.
-Review and final approval of the Construction Record Book to the certification department.
-Review the Vendor manual and operaration & Maintenance Manual.
-Follow up the audit report, Corrective Action Request and Non Conformant Report.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]