Bachelors in commerce Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates Present Location: Egypt, Cairo Relocation: Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Reference to the above mentioned subject, I would like to express my pleasure to join a Company like yours.
Sir , if I have the chance / opportunity to join your company it will be grateful moment to me , and I will do my best to develop my self to serve the company and to achieve the company goals without any delaying keeping on my eyes not violate company policy and procedures .
I am considering this chance / opportunity is a dream to any ambitious person who want to improve him self and this could be by joining a company like yours.
Furthermore , Frankly your Company offering a very attractive benefits , compensations let me increase my efforts to join and serve your company
I am working in Khalda Petroleum Company ( JV with Apache Egypt Corporations ) since 1998 as operations division cost controller as I explained previously in my C.V.
Accordingly , if I get this chance I will be grateful for that .
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Khalda Petroleum Company (JV with Apache Egypt Corporations)
1998 - present
A- Cost Control Tasks:-
1- Projects Cost control & Reconciliations Responsibilities:-
- Preparing a cost control for all projects through Oracle System (project module ) from the starting date till the completion date.
- Preparing separate analyses reports (reconciliation) through Oracle System (General ledger) to each project individually (including all expenditures “invoices or Materials Transfer (inventory) from where house or etc…) to insure they charged correctly.
- Preparing a comparison between the estimated cost & the actual cost through Oracle System (General ledger) in order to analysis this data.
- Analyzing the data to found the variance between the estimated cost and the actual.
- Preparing the necessary justified supplements to the needed projects according to company approved policy.
- Review all materials transfers (Inventory) posted from warehouse (issue or return) & charge them by the proper charge through Oracle System.
2- Control The Authority For Expenditures ( AFE’s ) Responsibilities:-
- Controlling of Oper. Division AFE ‘s as follows :-
• Coordinate with Drilling Dept. & Eng. Dept. to prepare the AFE’s estimated cost.
• Review the issued AFE according to actual work required “monthly rig activities “in order to avoid any duplication (through a computerized system).
• Follow up the approvals of the AFE’s according to company approved policy, regulations and procedures till the final receiving.
3 - Control The Junk & On Sale Base Materials (Inventory) Responsibilities:-.
- Reviewing the on sale base / Junk Materials Transfers ( Inventory ) according to company approved policy , regulations , procedures prior approvals .
- Preparing monthly stock control reports (inventory control) for repair base materials.
B- Invoices Tasks :-
- Reviewing & processing for payment the invoices covered by technical & administrations contracts & work orders issued according to company approved policy, regulations and procedures and authority of limitation.
- Issue the monthly and annual accrual & cash call ( Estimated & Actual )
C- Contracts Tasks :-
- Responsible of Operations Division Contracts Status (Technical & Admin. contracts).
- Submit Contracts Dept. by the estimated cost of each contract compared by the actual..
- Submit Contracts Dept. by (renewal or call for tender) in order to avoid any delaying in correspondences or loss the letter of grantee.
- Follow up and handling the scope of work and the suggested vendors list in case of star the progressing of new tender.
D- Tenders Tasks :-
- Responsible of prepare the technical & commercial evaluations to bidders.
E - Productions Tasks :-
- Assist in preparing the monthly production Oil & Gas Reports by calculating the daily production reports till prepare the shareholders reports .
F - Administration Tasks :-
- Responsible of follow up, handle the training of Oper. Div. employees from the date of receiving the offers from training centers and collect the better offer (from technical and commercial view) & nominating the employees.
G- Other Tasks :-
- Responsible of replying the internal audit reports .
- Responsible of control the expiates work permissions
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
University BC of Commerce Ain Shams University
Certificates Held & Training Courses Attended.
1999 Course in Negotiations Skills (contracts negotiations) from ACAD.
2001-2003 English language courses - finished Upper Intermediate III from I.L.I
2004 Courses From (AUC) American University In Cairo general grad (A) in:-
A- Intermediate Accounting
B- Accounting & Costing & The New Methods For Cost Reduction
2004 Course in Concessions Agreements – internal company training
2005 Course in Cost Recovery - internal company training
2006 Course in Effective Budging & Cost Control System from - Intex
2006 Course in Contracts Drafting from – ETSC
2007 Course in Emergency evacuation Plane –Petrosafe
2008 Course in Budget as an effective tool for cost control – OGS
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Excellent experience in computer skills specific in the following applications:-
1- Certification from AMAC ( Alahram ) in :-
• Microsoft excel & Advanced
2- Certification from IBM center in:-
• Access 2000 and Access XP & Advanced Access XP.
3- Internal training course from KPMG:-
• Oracle application.
- Also I have a very good experience in the other Microsoft Applications such as:-
• Microsoft Word, Power Point, Outlook.
• Internet , Internal network
• Data Base application
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
.Relevant Experience Gained
- I have the qualifications to communicate with the people.
- Respect my duties and my responsibilities.
- Develop and improve my self with a flexible way in order to obtain the optimum targets of my job.
- Develop and create a new techniques and methods to achieve my job goals by a short and easy ways.
- Stand and face the responsibility of working at anywhere and anytime.
- I have the ability of challenging the problems and the ambitions to solve them.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
2000-2001 Ideal employee at operations division main office (Head office).
2007-2008 Ideal employee at operations division main office (Head office).