Location (Residence): BUCHAREST, Romania Citizenship:Romania
English, French Standard
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in MARINE Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Indonesia, Malaysia, Norway Present Location: ROMANIA, BUCHAREST Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a Romanian chief officer with great experience on FSO units from the last 8 years.Before that I was 2nd mate only on tankers from 1990 when I graduated my University till 2000 when I was promoted as a chief mate.Presently I,m on an FPSO unit located in Indonesia working as a Marine Supervisor.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I am quite good in off shore cargo off take,ballast operations,crude oil washing and all normal operations regarding oil movements.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I was finishing my high school as a mechanical naval architect but on my Naval Academy I choose to become a Captain so I follow the deck department side.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Good in maintenance,HSE,RISK ASSESSMENT,INTERPERSONAL SKILLS.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]