Arabic UAE, English
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt, Germany Present Location: Sudan, Atbara Relocation: European Union, United States, Australia, Bahrain, Egypt, Germany, Ghana, Kuwait, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sudan, United Arab Emirates, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
The H.R Manager,
Subject: Application for the post of Production Engineer.
Coming to understand that a vacancy for the post of Production Engineer exists in your esteemed organization under your kind control, for which I wish to be considered. As regards my qualifications and experience a synopsis pertaining to my candidature is enclosed for your kind perusal.
At present I am employed by Atbara cement Company in Sudan, as Production Manager, but feel that your job offers greater scope for my abilities. I take the job with great sense of responsibility, enjoy the challenge of new situations and expect to make a positive contribution in the position you place me.
(Fluent in Arabic and English)
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
EXPERIENCE 25 Years
August 12, 2006 to date Atbara Cement Company limited Atbara, Sudan
Atbara Cement Company Limited was incorporated in 1947.
Al Rajhi Investment a Group of Saudi Arabia had taken over the control of ACCL in July 2002. The main objective of the Company is to carryout the business of the production and sale of Ordinary Portland cement. Currently the installed capacity of the plant is 1300 ton of clinker per day. A new line with a production capacity of 5300 ton of clinker per day is under erection. I joined Atbara Cement Company Limited as on 12 August 2006. Mine responsibilities as Manager (Production) are illustrated hereunder:-
1986 to 2006 Ras Al Khaima White Cement Company (UAE)
• Designated as kiln supervisor.
• Worked as Asst. Production Manager and responsible of Raw Mills, Kilns and Cement Mills production.
• Responsible of all kind of refractory work.
1985 to 1986 Pakland Cement Company (Karachi – Pakistan)
• Worked as a production supervisor and responsible of Raw Mill, Kiln & Cement Mill production.
1984 to 1985 Saudi Kuwait Cement Company (KSA)
• Worked as kiln burner, (Kiln 3500 t/d).
1982 to 1984 I.C.C and (I.P.D.O)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION 1. Associate Member of International Engineering (UK)
2. Diploma of Associate Engineering
• In RAK WHITE CEMENT CO. undergone training course for PLC System and DCS. ADVANT STATION 500 by ABB.
• International Quality Auditor Course– I.S.O 9001 : 2000. By MULTINATIONAL QUALITY CONSULTANTS.
• Technical Cement Training Course (7~10/April 2008) organized by ARAB CEMENT UNION SYRIA.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE Completed a short course and have a working knowledge of the following computer software/packages:-
• Disk Operating System • Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Word
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Working on erection of 5300 T/D plant from CNBM China besides the role as Production Manager in Atbara Cement Company
• Replacement of all the three Kilns of E.S.P to reverse Air Bag House by FLs Miljo in RAK Cement Company, UAE
• Up-gradation of Cement Mill for H.E. Separator by C.P.B. in RAK Cement Company, UAE
• Responsible of erection, testing & commissioning of line three (Raw Mill& Kiln) of RAK Cement Company, UAE.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
APPRECIATION • Special Appreciation letter from PECIAL, Appreciation letter from HITAHI ZOSEN for the commissioning of complete cement plant in U.A.E