Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in 2nd Mate - crude oil tankers, dredger, offshore supply vessel and AHTT - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Gurgoan, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Arts Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular) Present Location: India, Gurgoan Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am Second mate FG, having experience in Training / teaching of modular courses, sailed on drude oil tankers as Second Mate FG. Have dredgig operation experience and worked on offshore supply vessels and AHTT. Am looking for better opportunities and pay package.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Fifteen years in the Indian Navy as Under Water Diver. 2. Ten years teaching experience of conducting proficiency in survival cratf courses at marine collge at Mumbai, India. 3. Eight years working experince on crude oil tankers as @nd Mate FG. 4. three month experience as tube operator on dredger. 5. Presently workng on offshore supply vessels nad AHTT since 2006.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Graduate in Arts
Second Mate FG
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]