CV/Resume ID no.:
80696 Last Updated:
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Location (Residence): Chennai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, Canada, Egypt, France, Germany, Italy, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey Present Location: U.A.E, Abu Dhabi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
· Working as a QA/QC Engineer & Welding Inspector for the four+ years in the field of welding, Piping, Equipment Erection, pump alignment, Storage Tanks construction, Static Equipments Inspection, Construction, corrosion monitoring and witnessing the NDT Techniques in Refineries, Petrochemicals and chemical Industries.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Descon Engineering Ltd in Abu Dhabi as a QA/ QC ENGINEER for Asab Gas Development project – II (AGD – II) for Gasco, from Oct 2007 to till date
GAMA QATAR WLL in Qatar as a QA/ QC ENGINEER
For RAS GAS EXPANSION Project from sep 2006 to sep 2007
With BETZ ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, CHENNAI
From Feb 2006 to Aug 2006 for
· M/S INDIAN OIL CORPORATIO LTD, BARAUNI REFINERY, BIHAR.
· M/S CHENNAI PETROLEUM CORPORATION LTD.
With ALPINE INSPECTION SERVICES, CHENNAI from June 2005 to Jan 2006
· M/S RELIANCE PETROLEUM LIMITED, JAMNAGAR.
· M/S IDEA LTD. CHENNAI.
M/S PSL LIMITED, VAIYAVOOR, CHENNAI. (PIPE DIVISION) as a Inspection Engineer from July 2004 to May 2005
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Degree : B .E. Mechanical Engineering
College : Sapthagiri College of Engineering
· CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspector
Cswip cert # 33108
· Ultrasonic Testing Level II -ASNT
· Magnetic particle Testing Level II – ASNT
· Dye Penetrant Testing Level II – ASNT
· Radiographic Testing Level II – ASNT
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
· Languages: C, C++
· Microsoft Office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]