Masters in petroleum Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: pakistan, karachi Relocation: Norway, Pakistan, Qatar
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
SUBJECT: APPLICATION FOR A TRAINEE / JOB
I am an M.Sc graduate in Petroleum Technology from Department of Petroleum Technology (University of Karachi) in 2007. This master program covers the upstream & downstream sector of petroleum industry.
I will be highly obliged if I am offered an opportunity to serve under your command. I assure you sir. I will try my best to perform my duty honestly to the entire satisfaction of my superiors. I want to make the most of my self in petroleum industry My Bio Data is attached too for your kind perusal please.
It will be an honour for me to work with you & serve your organization to the best of my capacity & capability. I look forward to the opportunity of meeting you. Thank you for your consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Four Week internship in “OGDCL”
• One year job in Scalesman as “Sales Manager”
• Two month job in Call Centre “NIMS Business Solutions & Services”
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
M.Sc (Petroleum Technology) From University Of Karachi In 2005-2007
• B.Sc (Physic, Chemistry & Math) From University Of Karachi In 2002-2004
• Intermediate (Physics, Chemistry & Math) From Karachi Board In 2000-2002
• Matriculation (Physic, Chemistry, Math & Computer) From Karachi Board In 1998-2000
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Having Good Knowledge About Computer (Auto CAD, PDMS, Ms-Office, Minitab, Free hand, Internet, Windows,)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Doing ACMA from (ICMAP) institute of cost and management accounts of Pakistan
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]