Location (Residence): muscat, Oman Citizenship:India
English United Kingdom, Hindi, Marathi Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in chemical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: Oman, muscat Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular), Canada, Finland, France, Germany, India, Italy, Malaysia, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Nigeria, Norway, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I would like to introduce myself as a 'Process Engineer' in the 'Oil & Gas' sector with specialisation in EOR (Enhanced oil recovery) projects. I have experience in various technologies of EOR like Water Injection, Steam Injection and Polymer Injection.
I am currently employed permanently by a UK based firm, 'Mott MacDonald & Company LLC'. for rendering services to various companies like PDO (petroleum Development of Oman), Occidental Mukhaizana and SNF at Muscat, Oman for the past 2 years and still going.
My total work experience ranges from 3 to 4 years in 'Oil & Gas' design and consultancy.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Key Work Experience:
Process Engineering Industry Professional with 3 years of experience in Oil and Gas consultancy.
1. Preparation of Process Design Packages for Oil & Gas and Chemical Industries with wide exposure to process engineering activities covering the following:
Understanding philosophy for Pre-commissioning and Commissioning to indicate Flushing loop and Air-leak test loop on P&ID.
Preparation of Basis of Design.
Process Review and Flare Study for flare system adequacy check involving Flare network study and PSV back pressure calculations.
Two phase relief valve calculations.
Preparation of Material Balance and Process Flow Diagrams.
Preparation of Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID or PEFS).
Sizing of the Equipments and Preparation of Process Data Sheets of Equipment.
Preparation of Process Data sheets of Instruments which includes Control valves, Relief valves, Flow Instruments, Restriction Orifices, Breather valves etc.
Preparation of operating manual.
Preparation of Line List and checking of isometrics.
Tank sizing calculations.
Preparation of Documents such as Isolation and drains philosophy; Operating ,control and safeguarding philosophy; safeguarding memorandum etc.
Preparation of EORD (Engineering and operations reference document) giving operating envelope for equipments such as pumps, separators etc.
2. Worked in PDO’s one of the important Enhanced oil recovery (EOR) project – Marmul Polymer Flooding.
3. Worked in PDO’s one of the important Enhanced oil recovery (EOR) project – Nimr-C Full Field Water Injection Project .
4. Attended Design Review, HAZOP and IPF review for Marmul Polymer Flooding Project and Nimr-C Full Field Water Injection Project.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• B.E. Chemical from Shivaji University in the year 2005 with First class.
• Diploma in Chemical Engineering from MSBTE (Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education) in the year 2002 with First class.
• Completed IPTR (Industrial professional training & research) course in B.E. final year.(course contents are basic knowledge of process engineering activities and software used in process engineering.)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Conversant with ASPEN HYSYS
• Shell FRED 4.0 Hazard consequence modelling package to study ‘Fire, Release, Explosion & Dispersion’ of toxic & flammable gases for various cases such as relief / draining from pit, etc.
• Pipeline – steady state and transient analysis, surge calculations using PIPELINE STUDIO (TGnet and TLnet software).
• PIPESIM-Hydraulic network study/analysis.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• I am very passionate about my career & eager to further develop my skills in the various activities of a Chemical Process Industry.
• Given opportunity I can adapt very quickly & prove my worth in the company.
• I am mentally very strong & love challenges in life.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Codes and Standards known:
• Shell Design Engineering Practices (DEP’s).
• American Petroleum Institute (API) Standards.
• National Fire Protection Association (NFPA).
• Petroleum Development Oman Standard practices (SP), Guidelines (GU) and Engineering Reference Documents (ERD’s).