Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Rigger, Rope Access Technician, Skipper deepsea diamond mining vessel, Commercial Diver - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Alexander Bay, South Africa Citizenship:South Africa
Afrikaans, English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in English Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Angola Present Location: South Africa, Alexander Bay Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I want to work offshore, that is my main objective. I have lots of experience in Rigging, ocean going vessels, I was skipper of deepsea diamond mining vessel, also commercial diver and supervisor. I also did underwater mining with remote mining tool on large vessel, did anchor spreads and all the rigging.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Various positions on various diamond-mining vessels around Alexander Bay
2000 – July 2005
• Diamond Diver and Diving Supervisor
• Skipper of diamond vessel ( 25 tons )
• Experience in harbour mooring repairs
• Experience in hydraulics and air compressors
• Experience with lifting bags and underwater pneumatic tools
Company: P & H Fishing
Aug ’05 – Jan ’06
• Safety Officer ticket taken in Cape Town for MFV “Petrie-Hein” (22m) tuna/swordfish long line vessel.
• Appointed as Safety Officer on the MFV “Petrie-Hein in Richards Bay for KZN Fishing– operating fishing instruments and satellite photos for finding fish.
• Operation of vessel during fishing.
Company: Swanvest (Pty) Ltd
January ’06 – ‘07
Position: Head Remote Mining Tool Operator
• Operation & maintenance of remote underwater mining tool.
• In charge of the mining area, positioning the mining
• Use of Fleximine program of mining, as trained by Spatial Dimensions.
• Determining the anchor spread, per Fleximine, for the Captain.
• Remote operation of 45-t crane for the mining tool underwater, using winches.
• Responsibility for 50ton/hour DMS plant as well as the plant operators and assistants.
• Operation of the Barmac 5100 crusher.
• Hydraulics maintenance.
• Production data capture.
• Operation of the 6ton crane on deck to take on supplies.
• Operation of the anchor winches
• Operation of the rigid inflatable to take out spread ropes in bad weather.
• Operation was based on 4-weeks on/ 2 weeks off.
Company: Bond Engineering
March ’07 - current
Position : Rigger / Fitter
Assembly of 10 – 300ton processing plants ( eg diamond and coal DMS plants with various fitting jobs )
Experience in welding and cutting.
Excellent knowledge of reading technical drawings.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Alexander Bay High School 1994-1997
Matriculated in 6 subjects
IRATA Rope Access Technician (Level 1)
Basic rigging (Module 1)
Barmac 5100 crusher Course
Mining training at Spatial Dimensions
Remote diamond mining
Safety Officer Ticket (inshore fishing)
Skipper Ticket (AI over 9m)
Commercial Diving Supervisor Class III
Commercial Diver Class III
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Very good, I learn very quick, and can solve almost any problem, pc related.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Construction work, welding and cutting.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am really hardworking and I always want to better myself