Location (Residence): dammam, Saudi Arabia Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in computer sceince and engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: soudi arabia, dammam Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Above 1 year of professional experience in the field of software testing and 2+ year of experience in the field of Graphic Designing . Highly experience in Testing process, preparation of Test cases and excellent hands on manual testing, thoroughly exposed to SDLC and STLC, expertise in Functional Testing, Load Testing ,Regression Testing and Integration Testing.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
K D R M Communications-TVPM, Kerala, India
Data Entry Operator/Customer Service Executive (February 2008- May 2008)
Cabot Solutions –Kerala, India
Software Testing Trainee (June 2007 – Aug 2007)
Saniya Technologies (p) Ltd, Kottayam, India
Software Tester (April 2006- April 2007)
Compute India – Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Graphic Designer (April 2002 – June 2004)
Respons• Cost and budget estimation
• System implementation
• Plan, direct and manage the installation, operation, administration
• Experienced in windows OS and security management
• Support software related sales, marketing, HR Recruiting and account
• Prepare Documentation and Associated risks (Technical and business)
• Managing large quantities of documents from multiple sources, ensuring proper Document support is provided
• Online searching.
• Testing the documents using appropriate tools
• Analyzing the Graphs and Charts
• Prepare the Test cases and Test plans
• Conducting significance of Testing and Defect reporting
• Prepare Documents and Summaries.
• Sales and client communications
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B-Tech Computer Science & Engineering (2002-2006) with 72.5%
University of Kerala, India,
HSE - Govt of Kerala, India with 80.33%
SSLC: Board of Public Examinations with 84.16%
GRAPHIC DESIGHNING- Compute India Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala with A+ Grade.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Testing Skills Manual and Automated testing using Win Runner, Load Runner, Test Director.
Operating System Windows98/2000/xp/2003
Software knowledge Ms Office, Tally 7,Photoshop,Flash
PageMaker, CorelDraw,3D Max
Programming knowledge C, C++, Pascal, Cobol, MS SQL
Assembly language 8085,8086
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
To seek a challenging position in IT field where in my qualification, experience, communication and computer skills can be utilized in obtaining personal career goals and those of employer.