CV Marine offshore crew seismic vessels and support vessels
Marine offshore crew seismic vessels and support vessels
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Marine offshore crew seismic vessels and support vessels - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Margaret River, Australia Citizenship:Australia
English Australian Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in english,geography,art Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Australia Present Location: Australia, Margaret River Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am keen to gain more experience in the offshore industry if my qualifications and experience are required.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Interest in traveling and sailing introduced me to boats.Employment in marine decoration furhtered my experience.To gain qualifications i worked in the cray fishing industry in Western Australia.Once qualified i worked as a charter skipper on a surfing and diving vessel in Indonesia
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Attained O and A levels in England.Master class 5 trading-fishing,Marine engine driver grade1,STCW 95,GMDSS,Master class 4 course completed.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]