Location (Residence): Al AIn, Jordan Citizenship:Jordan
Arabic Jordan Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Jordan, United Arab Emirates Present Location: UAE, Al AIn Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Seeking a challenging position in a professional organization offering opportunity for growth where talent will enhance the productivity and performance of the organization
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
June 2007 -Present Production Engineer in Belgium Aluminium and Glass Industries, AL Fara’a General Contracting Company.
In which I was responsible of production line, which includes CNC machines programming, and using shop drawing to make cutting lists.
June 2006: Training in Jordan Petroleum Refinery for 60
working days as a university trainee
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Feb 2007: Mutah University, Karak Jordan 2007
Bachelor's degree/Mechanical Engineering
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Mechanical Desktop Beginner
Microsoft Office Professional
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team, excellent communication skills, and ability to work under pressure.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]