Location (Residence): Udupi, India Citizenship:India
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Chemical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, MANIPAL Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Pursuing Chemical engg from Manipal Institute Of Technology,Manipal ,Karnatka (India) is looking for a mentally stimulating and challenging final year internship in your esteemed company during my vacation from 1st Jan 09 to 31st April/May 09 (4 to 6 months).I will be much privileged to work under your esteemed guidance
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Period :05/06/07 to 27/06/07 (9 weeks)
Company :Hindustan Unilever Research Centre (INDIA)
Topic of project :a) Modulating of particle Adsorption on charged surface.
b ) Understanding the role of experimental and input parameters in the elctrolysis of BRINE
My role was mainly experimental analysis of tha data obtained . And also conduting the exeperiment with atmost precaution and analysisng the different paraments affeting the system.
Period : 26/12/06 to 10/01/07 (2 weeks)
Place of work :Indian Institue Of Technology ( IIT Delhi
Topic of work :Heat and Mass Transfer in 30 cm IMTP packed column.
Brief Description :My wrok was experimental set up for the desired experimental analysis and there by interpreting the data obatined and hence make the necessary changes to obtain the desired condition(s)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I had done industrial training at “IOCL Bauruni refinery” for 21 days
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
* I have a basic knowledge of Computer with fundamentals of C and C++.
* I had worked on software like ORIGIN, and also familiar with Microsoft Excel , word and PowerPoint.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
* Active member of the club IIChe (Manipal chapter).
*Organized one event in our college tectfest “K-DROP”. The work deals with the clearing the doubts of the participants of my event about the basic rules and basic fundaments involved in the event. And also to make sure that there Is no manipulation in final result(s)
* I was appointed as the Head Boy (2002-2003) in Ishan International Public School.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]