Location (Residence): Maple Grove, United States Citizenship:Sri Lanka
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: USA, Maple Grove Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear HR Manager,
I am seeking for a position as a Chief Officer, and I would like to submit my application for your consideration. I hold Panama Master Certificate. I am available immediately.
My twenty five years of experience aboard a large number of vessels operated by some renowned companies offers a good representation of an extensive career as a seagoing professional dedicated to provide services as a Master, Captain and Chief Officer. I am proficient in navigation, cargo handling and stowage, ship manoeuvring and control, radio communications, and managing and caring for crew.
At present I am residing in Maple Grove, Minnesota, USA. I am holding a USA Permanent Resident Visa and therefore would not require any additional visa to enter US ports. I would appreciate an opportunity to discuss your needs and my ability to meet them in more detail. Meanwhile, please do not hesitate to contact me if I can answer any questions, or provide you with any additional information to complement the enclosed resume.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Panamanian Master License ( Unlimited)
30 years of experience in sea with progressing responsibility.
All appropriate STCW 95 Certificates for cargo, tanker and passenger vessels
Proficiency in navigation, cargo handling and stowage, ship maneuvering and control, radio communications, and managing and caring for crew.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS word Excel
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Advanced Fire Fighting.
• Elementary First Aid.
• Proficiency in Medical First Aid.
• Proficiency in Medical Care.
• Certificate in Medical First Aid on Board.
• Radar Observation and Plotting.
• Radar Simulator.
• Automatic Radar Plotting Aids.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
MARITIME TRAINING & CERTIFICATIONS
• Panamanian Master Certificate – Unlimited, Certificate No: 11G0000537.
• All appropriate STCW 95 Certificate for cargo, tanker and passenger vessels
• Seaman's Book (No: 009754).
• Bridge Officers Course.
• A/B Seaman Course.
• Global Maritime Distress and Safety System -GMDSS - (GOC).
• General Tanker Familiarization Certificate.
• Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats.
• International Ships and Port Facilities Security Code-Ship Security Officer
Certificate of Competence. ● Sea Service approved by Maritime Authorities.
Certificate of Completion.
• Basic Safety Training Course.
• Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities.
• Personal Survival Techniques.
• Advanced Course in Personal Survival Techniques.
• Meeting the Challenge of Safe, Secure and Efficient Ships in Clean Seas.
• ISPS Certificate.
• Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting.