Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in HND in Nautical Science.e Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular) Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
A confident and committed Master Mariner with strong analytical and communication skills having almost fifteen years of tanker experience including command and operating oil tankers. Working for reputed companys like Wallem’s and B.P Shipping, job scope involved, sailing on various posts & ranks on variety of tanker’s including, ULCC’s, VLCC’s, OBO’s, Aframax, Suezmax etc, with an experience of taking delivery of a new Aframax from yard for BP Shipping.
• Had an opportunity of experiencing various ship-vetting inspections while serving as Master, with few as listed.
USCG PSC and ISPS
Class NKK etc
FLEETWOOD NAUTICAL COLLEGE, FLEETWOOD, UK 1999
• Earned HND Nautical Sciences degree in Marine Meteorology, Cargo Handling, Shipping Business, Maritime Law, Admiralty Law, Marine Insurance.
• Attended special courses in Oil Tanker,operations & handling.
How would I “best” describe myself?
A result oriented individual with a very practical and committed approach. Can work equally well under strenuous and hostile conditions.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Started my sea career in 1993 with Wallems Shipmanagement Ltd and since then till present have been sailing only on Crude and product tankers. Changed over to BP Shipping since 2001.
Sailed in various posts untill 2006 when i got my command with BP Shipping.
Have a vast experience in petroleum handling, ship handling, ship vettings, HSE & marine operations.
Presently working for TOTAL purpose built FPSO project in the designation of loading master.
Involved with the commissioning of various deck / hull equipments and machineries pertaining to marine operations.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
HND in nautical science with merit.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]