CV/Resume ID no.:
80840 Last Updated:
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Location (Residence): New Delhi, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular) Present Location: India, New delhi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a BE(Mechanical) graduate from AnnaUniversity.My educational background and experience seem to match your requirements well.I am confident that I can perform the job effectively, and I am excited about the idea of working for a dynamic, nationally recognized firm. Currently working in Bechtel India as a Piping Stress Engineer.I look forward to hearing from you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Having 3 years of Experience in PIPING STRESS ANALYSIS in Oil & Gas and Power Plant Field.
Design of piping system based on the knowledge of various aspects of piping like codes and standards.
Stress analysis of critical lines such as Main steam lines, LBB (Hot Reheat System), Wet flare line, Dry flare lines and LP flare lines.
Stress analysis of high pressure and high temperature steam lines having temperatures from 400 c to 579 C and low temperature wet flare lines having temperatures up to – 106 C.
Engineering of variable spring hanger supports and detailing of piping supports.
Pipe stress analysis as per ASME B31.1, 31.3 and FDBR with CAESAR II Version 4.5/5.0
Preparation of stress Isometrics and revising layout as per stress requirement.
Co-ordination for interface activities with other departments
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) in Mechanical Engineering from Mohamed Sathak Engineering College, Kilakarai with an Aggregate of 64 % from Anna University (2001-2005).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Thoroughly conversant with CAESAR ll (Version 4.5, 5.0 & 5.10), PDs, SPR, AutoCAD 2004, MS Office
and Pro/E 2000i2
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Tank nozzle load calculation WRC 297.
• Stress analysis of Flare systems like Wet flare, Dry flare and LP flare lines.
• Stress analysis of Steam systems like LP steam line, MP steam line and super high pressure steam line.
• Stress analysis of Process services like Naphtha, Hydrocarbon, Toluene, Pyrolysis Gasoline and Cracker bottom.
• Preparation of special supports drawings.
• Preparation of final stress report.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]