CV/Resume ID no.:
80845 Last Updated:
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Location (Residence): nanded, India Citizenship:India
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in btech petrochemical engg. Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, pune Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To seek a challenging & career oriented job, which enable me to scope with the management, to be able to fulfill my goals and objectives in life, which include professional excellence and value addition to my career through dedicated work, creativity, perseverance and team work
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
WORK EXPERIENCE :
• 1.5yrs exp. in fruit processing industry.
Firm: saikrupa fruit processing pvt.ltd.jejuri.
Designation: production engg.
• Handling all plant & raw material section.
• I have completed 3month training double effect falling film evaporator(operting,technical problems,leakage problems,cip&maintance).
• Handling a packing machine (aseptic).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
university Year of
passing Percentage Grade
B.TECH.(Petrochemical) Dr. B.A.T.U. Lonere NOV 2007 56.88 Second class
H. S. C. Maharashtra Feb 2000 84 distinction
S. S. C. Maharashtra Mar1997 58.66 Second class
• Completed P.G. Diploma in piping engineering from V.I.T college of engineering Pune.
• Dr. B.A.T.U. =Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University Lonere, Ta. Mangaon, Raigad.
• My project name is “ Waste water analysis& treatment”.
• Using a waste water mahad MIDC (CETP).
• In this project (hardness,chlorine content,turbidity) parameters are checked.
• Project handle all practically in a laboratory section.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
• Active member of college cultural committee.
• Played cricket in interuniversity sports competition.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]