Bachelors in Engineering Electrical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Australia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom Present Location: Pakistan, Chakwal Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, France, Malaysia, Pakistan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To achieve the highest professional competency in a well-reputed and progressive organization where I can utilize my engineering, interpersonal, decision-making skills and find opportunities for advancement
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Engineer (E&I) in Maple Leaf Cement factory (Pakistan)
10/04/2004 to 03/08/2007
2. Engineer (E&I) in PCCL (Lafarge Group France)
3/08/2007 to present
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1) B.Sc. Electrical Engineering
University College of Engineering & Tech (Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan Pakistan)
2) Management Training Course (Skills in supervision) from Pakistan Institute Management (PIM).
3) Performance Management workshop.
4) Training of Frequency Drives from Siemens
5) PLC Training from siemens on S7 –300.
6) Three months internship at Carrier Telephone Industries (CTI) Islamabad.
7) Participation in the documentation with Siemens and FLS at WCP project.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft Office (Word, Advance Excel, Power-point, MS project), Oracle System, Schematic & Simulation: Electronic Workbench
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Interpersonal, decision-making skills
Good Managerial skills
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Represented the university in TV program & other institutes.
• Honor for me to held first project exhibition in our engineering college.
• General Secretary Islamic society I.C.B College Islamabad