Location (Residence): ABUDHABHI, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
English United States, Hindi, Urdu Other:
Arabic Oman, Arabic Qatar
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in INDUSTRIAL SAFETY MANAGEMENT Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Malaysia, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates Present Location: U A E, RUWAIS, ABUDHABHI Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
The HR Department
Subject: Application for the post of HSE ENGINEER
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
A versatile and proven decision over five year's experience mainly concentrated in the areas of Health, Safety & Environment (HS&E), while working for oil and gas exploration, Thermal Power and Work Shops industries, Metro Railway Bridge. Over two years experience in implementing and maintenance of ISO 14001 EMS in OIL & GAS SECTOR.
Profile: Having OHSE (SAFETY) 5 years experience, with the oil and gas, petrochemical, power plant, Civil/Mechanical construction with Steel plant at abroad in U.A.E (Abu Dhabi), OMAN, QATAR, and INDIA.
Skills : In the field OHSE (SAFETY), Man Management, The ability to motivate people, To create safety awareness among the work forces at the work place, deliver training courses, Waste management & Loss controls, Risk analysis & Risk Assessment as per HEMP, Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH), Audits & Inspections.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• P.G DIPLOMA IN INDUSTRIAL SAFETY MANAGEMENT (2003-2005) from PATNA UNIVERSITY (FULL TIME COURSE)
• DIPLOMA IN INDUSTRIAL HYGIENE (2004-2005) from ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY
• FIRE FIGHTING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (2008) from ETSDC (EMIRATES TECHNICAL & SAFETY DEVELOPMENT CENTER) Abu Dhabi U.A.E. Approved by OPITO (U.K) & NFPA
• FIRST AID TRAINING COURSE (2008) from ETSDC (EMIRATES TECHNICAL & SAFETY DEVELOPMENT CENTER) Abu Dhabi U.A.E. Approved by OPITO U.K
OSHO TRAINING COURSES IN QATAR (CONDUCTED BY Consolidated Construction International Company)
NOSA FIRE SAFETY IN QATAR
INCIDENT INVESTIGATION TRAINING Course from NATIONAL TRAINING INSTITUTE FROM OMAN
JOB HAZARD ANALYSIS TRAINING Course from NATIONAL TRAINING INSTITUTE FROM OMAN
HSE FOR SUPERVISOR TRAINING Course from NATIONAL TRAINING INSTITUTE FROM OMAN
Fire Training Course
Xavier’s Fire Safety Academy, Patna
First Aid Training as well as Home Nursing
St. John Ambulance Association, Red Cross Society (Bihar) Patna
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
One Year In Diploma In Computer Application From N.C.P.U.L (Ministry Of HRD, Govt. of India) Patna Specialization In Language In “dBase III Plus” & MS OFFICE
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Bachelor in Science (1998-2001) from MAGADH UNIVERSITY in 2002.
Ability to get along with people, Enthusiasm, Drive, Perseverance, Readiness for new approaches, Ability to get others to do the work, Quick Grasp of System and Environment, Ability to Work under High Pressure and Ambiguous Condition.
• Got Best Safety Performance Awards and Best near miss reporting awards In CCIC Qatar
• Got the Three Years Scholarship in Class VIIIth to Xth in High School.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]