English United States, English United Kingdom, Punjabi, Urdu Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in General Group Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: Pakistan, Karachi Relocation: United Arab Emirates
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am looking for a job in the field of Fire-fighting. I am an experienced and professional Fireman with almost 8 years experience.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Eight (8) years experience in Pakistan Navy as a Fireman.
• Eight (8) years clerical work duties in Admin office Pakistan Navy.
• Three (3) months experience as a Fire-Alarm Operator at Citi Bank site area branch.
• Major fire-fighting experience in emergency situations at Naval Ships/ Establishment and also in various areas of Karachi city.
• Major fire rescues at:
1. Karachi Port Trust fire incident at birth no. 8.
2. M/S Karachi chemical storage location.
3. M/S Burger Paints Industry, SITE AREA Karachi.
4. PNSC Building Karachi.
5. Karachi fish harbour
6. Karsaz forest fire incident, PNS Karsaz Karachi.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Basic Fire-Fighting course from Pakistan Navy.
• Fireman course from Civil Defence Training School Karachi.
• Leading Fireman course from Civil Defence Training School Karachi.
• Basic Nuclear Biological & Chemical Warfare course from Civil Defence Training School Karachi.
• Fire Prevention & Safety Officer course for Oil Installations from National Institute of Fire Technology Islamabad.
• Civil Defence Rescue course Civil Defence Training School Karachi.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Windows 98/2000/XP.
• Microsoft Office.
• Internet Browsing and Chatting.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
My service in Pakistan Navy. Presently employed at Pakistan Navy.