Location (Residence): New Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in diploma in Marine Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir or Madam:
Please accept this letter and the accompanying resume as an expression of my interest in a position with your organization.
As my resume indicates, I have almost 6 years (11 months as junior engineer,12 months as assist.engineer and 4 years of apprenticeship), working with main engine, generators, boilers etc. I have acquired a sound overall knowledge of leading edge engineering principles tools and practices with emphasis on overhauling, alignment,fabrication, maintenance of pumps, shaft, pipelines etc.Also have good knowledge of SolidWorks and AutoCad.
I'm very organized; a self-starter and self-motivated worker, and I enjoy working as a team player. My personal attributes include leadership and sound judgment as well as creativity, analytical and troubleshooting skills. I interact productively with people from diverse backgrounds.
I am certain I could make significant contributions to your organization and I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss how my education and abilities might best be employed by your organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. 10/27/03 to 09/10/04: Worked as junior engineer on reefer ship for a period of 11 months with Dole Reefer Ship Company.
2. 02/12/06 to 08/07/06: Worked as 4th engineer on chemical tanker for a period of 6 months with Stolt Nielsen Transportation.
3. 10/24/06 to 04/25/07: Worked as 3rd assist engineer on petroleum tanker for a period of 6 months with Finaval.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
EDUCATION AND LICENSING:
1. 10+2/intetr graduation, G.N.Khalsa College, Mumbai.
2. 4 years Diploma in Marine Engineering, M.H.S.S. Saboo Siddik College, Mumbai.
3. 4 years Marine Engineering Apprenticeship, Mazagaon Dock Ltd, Mumbai.
4. Continuous Discharge Certificate (CDC), Mumbai.
5. Marine Engineer Officer Class IV Certificate (COC) as per STCW 95 convention, Mumbai.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. Oracle 8i and Developer 2000 Certificate, A-plus institute, Mumbai.
2. Good knowledge of Amos operating system.
3. AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Ability to create a good working atmosphere with variety of people.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
MACHINERIES WORKED WITH:
1. Main engine:
Sulzer6RND76,12000 BHP @ 122RPM.
Sulzer5RTA52,7100KW @ 130RPM.
MAN B&W6L60MCE,10780 @ 111RPM.
Bergen KRG6 880KW
B&W 7T23LH 1015BHP.
GMT BL230.6 910KW.
Oil fired boiler AALBORG AQ-9 15m3 @ 16 bar.
Oil fired boiler AALBORG AQ-9 8.5m3 @ 7.5 bar.
Oil fired boiler AALBORG AQ-16 1300kg/hr @ 9 bar.
Air compressors, Heavy oil purifiers, Diesel oil purifiers, various types of pumps (centrifugal, reciprocating, gear etc.), power tools such as lathe m/c, slotting, drilling, milling machine, etc. also hydraulic and pneumatic power driven tools. Various types of valves (globe valve, gate valve, flap valve, butterfly valve, relief valve, reducing valve etc.), refrigeration system and air-condition system.