CV Seismic Interpreter Geophysical Service Center (GSC) Amman Jordan
Seismic Interpreter Geophysical Service Center (GSC) Amman Jordan
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Seismic Interpreter Geophysical Service Center (GSC) Amman Jordan - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
80967 Last Updated:
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Location (Residence): Amman, Jordan Citizenship:Jordan
Arabic Jordan Other:
English, English United Kingdom, French Standard
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Earth Ssciences Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Jordan Present Location: Jordan, Amman Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a hard working motivated and ambitious person. I have problem solving and decision making ability. The ability to interactively work with others.
B.Sc in Earth Science Eng. (Planning of Physical Milieus).
University of Constantine- Algeria (1994-2000).
Seismic Interpreter at the Geophysicist in Geophysical Service Center (GSC) Amman Jordan
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Feb 2001 until now at the Geophysical Service Center : a petroleum research company in Amman-Jordan
- 2D/3D seismic data interpretation using Geographix package - Land Mark USA (GGX). Basic usage of Kingdom, Petrel, and some other Softwares.
-2D/3D seismic data processing using Claritas, Vista 2D/3D, ISX and SPW softwares. For many sites (Iraq, Jordan, Sudan,...)
-Transcription of seismic & well data. (Scanning, digitizing and vectorizing of maps, logs and seismic sections. Using many softwares, such as:
- SEISTRAK and LYNX for seismic sections vecorizing
- WellMan and NeuraLog for well log digitizing.
- Diplomat Package and MAGMA for magnetic tapes transcription.
- NEURA LOG package.
-Participates in the Interpretive Seismic Data Processing.
-Dealing with well logs & geological data.
-Instructor for seismic data interpretation team in the full LandMark GeoGraphix package, and Diplomat transcription package.
-Working with mapping softwares like Geoatals, and Esri GIS
-Reading and dealing with geophysical & petrophysical data tapes (4mm, 8mm, IBM cartridges, DLT tapes and reels). Supervision and operating.
-Field QC Operations. Quality Control for “ion” (I/O) seismic data acquisition conventional 2D/3D & full wave.
-Refraction and Up-Holes shooting survey and static corrections calculations.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Education 1992 Hasan Al Basry School Amman-Jordan
Al tawjihy certificate
1994 to 2000 Earth sciences faculty; University of Constantine /Constantine-Algeria
B.Sc of Planning of physical Milieus Engineering
30 hours in Geographic information system (GIS) at the Royal Geographic Center
Three months in seismic processing at the geophysical serves center (GSC).
Three months in seismic interpretation at the (GCS).
Full course in Windows 2000 administration at (CCS).
Seismic and log data transcription at DPTS London.
2D, 3D Conventional and Full Wave survey design & analysis using (MESA) software (GMG) at GSC
Multi Component seismic data processing using (SPW) software (Parallel Geosciences) at GSC.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- Full commands of Win, Office, UNIX and Linux commands
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- Read, analyze and make all kinds of maps (topographic, topologic, geologic, hydrologic, hydrogeologic, geomorphologic, …etc)
- Analyze and interpret the aerial photos,
- Basic knowledge in remotssensing.
- Survey and cartography
- Hydrology and hydrogeology analyses and calculates.
- Measure and quantification of erosion
- Planning for infrastructure, and land use projects, (that’s including survey works).
- Soil analyses and soil mechanic (MDS)
- Environment protection.
- Geographic information system (GIS) analyzer.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]