No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Singapore Present Location: singapore, singapore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a diploma engineer from India and singaporean PR. I am having 18 years of experience in Welding, QA, QC, Inspection and NDT in fabrication of pressure vessels & piping, Power boilers, Oil rigs, FPSO ship building industries.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Develop and review Welding Procedure Specification (WPS) for structural according to AWS D1.1 Code and Client specification.
• Develop and review Welding Procedure Specification (WPS) for piping according to ASME IX Code, API 1104 Code and Client Spec. For material such as normal carbon steel, stainless steel, duplex, super duplex, low temp. high temp. & Etc.
• Develop and review Welding Procedure Specification for Pressure Vessel. (Claded and Non-claded) according to ASME IX Code and Client Spec.
• Prepare Welding Sequence and Work Instruction.
• Monitoring Welder Qualification Test (WQT).
• Monitoring Welding Procedure Qualification Test (WPQT)
• Prepared and reviewed Welder Certificate, Welder Pass and Welder Performance.
• Witnessing Mechanical Testing for WPQT.
• Review Mill Certificate for Material and Consumable according to Code and Client Specification.
• Review of Radiographic films for Welding Procedure Qualification Test (WPQT) and Welder Qualification Test (WQT) according to Code and Client Specification.
• Material verification, Fit-up inspection, Monitoring of welding activities, Welding inspection,
NDT inspection, Heat treatment, Test package preparation for Hydro test, Witness hydro test, Final documentation.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
(Passes with Distinction)
Certified Welding Inspector from American Welding Society (AWS-CWI).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft office, ERP and SAP end user, basic computer applications
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Level II in Liquid Penetrant Testing.
Level I in Magnetic Particle Testing.
Level I in Radiography Film Interpretation.
Level I in Ultrasonic Testing
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Identification and verification of metals by check testing method of samples at metallurgical laboratory and confirming or tracing the metals to fall on which Code e.g. ASTM, ASME, BS, IS DIN, JIS requirements and analysing the weldability.
• Based on metals history, selection of welding consumable and welding process.
• Preparation of welding procedures and establishing the procedure by making test coupons, WPS, PQR & testing of weldments as per the ASME Section IX Code.
• Preparation of Post Weld Heat Treatment Procedure as per the Code Requirements and expediting the same.
• Procurement and handling of welding consumable as per the guidelines mentioned in ASME Section II Part “C”.
• Conducting the skill test or welder qualification test as per the guidelines mentioned in ASME Section IX Code.
• Visual inspection of weldments and interpretation of all NDT results of weldments as per the Code Requirements.
• Verification and application of approved welding procedures on production job and controlling the welder discipline & expediting the job.
• In process inspection of weldment and judgement of welder performance and maintaining the records.
• Controlling the welding process to eliminate welding defects and to increase output.
• Achieving the quality of weldments as per customer’s requirements or contractual agreements.
• Hands on experience in all types of Carbon Steel Alloy Steel and Stainless Steel.