|Instrument Technican, Senior Instrument Technician, Instrument Supervisor, Instrument Foreman
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Instrument Technican, Senior Instrument Technician, Instrument Supervisor, Instrument Foreman - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
|Location (Residence): banchag, rayong, Thailand
|Education & Experience:
||Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in India
Years of Experience:
|Authorized to work in:
Bahrain, India, Jordan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Oman, Qatar, Singapore, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
|1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am hereby sending my job application for any suitable post in your esteemed organization.
I had completed my Diploma in Electrical and Electronics in 1991.
Regarding my experience, I have a total of 16 years of experience in the field of Instrumentation (Petrochemicals and Gas).
I am confident enough in Yokogawa- Centum CS 3000 DCS, ESD and PLCs up to the level of creating, editing, modifying loops, interlocks and ladder logics and Graphics assignments
I have experience in various phases of maintenance (installation, commissioning, conversion (from pneumatic to DCS) and maintenance). I can individually service, calibrate, and overhaul any kind of instruments both in pneumatics and electronics, SMART.
I assure you sir, that I will endeavor my best to discharge my superiors.
I hope my application will meet with favorable consideration. I have attached herewith my detailed Resume for your kind consideration.
|2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Worked in Southern Petrochemical Industries Corporation Ltd.,[SPIC], from MAY-1993 to APR-2004 in the following fields as Instrument Technician.
1.1 Pneumatic Control System to Distributed Digital Control System Conversion and maintenance of 1100 TPD Ammonia / Urea Plants, with:
* YOKOGAWA DCS for the main control.
* August PLC for the triple redundant trip system.
* Single loop intelligent controllers for the compressors.
* Smart version transmitters and advanced field instruments.
* Critical control loops
1.2. Erection, commissioning and maintenance of US $ 170 Million Sulphuric and Phosphoric acid plants in Jordan with
* YOKOGAWA DCS main control.
* Allen bradely PLC for the Auxiliary boiler Control system (SLC-500).
* Intelligent & advanced governers & field instruments for the Turbo
Generator and Turbo Blower
* SHENCK Weighing system.
1.3. Erection and commissioning of LPG unloading and system in Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu.
2. Working in M/S Indorama Petrochem., Pvt ltd, Thailand (2000 TPD, PTA Plant ) as Senior Instrument Tecnician In the following areas (From May2004 until now):
2.1 Commissioning and maintenance of 450 million USD, 2000 TPD, PTA Plant
* YOKOGAWA DCS (CENTUM CS 3000) main control.
* Allen bradely PLC for BMS (Guard PLC), WTP (SLC 500).
* Siemens S7-400 controlled Compressor and associated controls.
* Bently Neveda 3500 model machine monitoring systems.
* Smart version field instruments & smart positioners.
* Taking responsibilities with the DCS / PLC related jobs; creating, editing,
modifying loops and function blocks in Centum CS3000 Yokogawa DCS;
creating, editing Allen bradely PLC ladder logics and troubleshooting.
* Scheduling daily maintenance activities and execution.
* Scheduling and execution of PM/ BM/Shutdown jobs.
* Identification and preparation of critical spares
* Executing and ensuring standards of work and work practices
BRIEF HISTORY OF THE EXPERIENCE
Undergone basic plant maintenance training in Instrumentation for 1 ½ years (1993 May to 1994 Nov) in SPIC (Class room training for 3 months and then, on the job training).
Well experienced in individually servicing, troubleshooting, calibration and configuration of all kind of field instruments (Pneumatics, Electronics and Smart instruments).
Experienced in DCS and PLCs up to the level of creating/editing/configuring IOM, Building Graphic pages, Drawing control loops and associated configuration, designing and building interlocks, troubleshooting and editing ladder logics.
Well experienced with the industrial safety practices, working standards.
Experienced with MAXIMO, computerized maintenance management system.
Experienced with computerized spare management system (IMIS).
Experienced in Maintenance of the plants with the following instruments.
Types of Transmitters worked:
* Absolute Pressure
* Gauge Pressure
* d P Transmitters (Wide range of transmitters)
* Magnetic flow meters
* Micro motion mass flow meters
* Positive displacement flow meters
* Ultrasonic level transmitters
* Micro wave level transmitters
* Displacement level transmitters
* Neucleonic type Level Transmitters.
* Level trols
* Thermo couple to MA Converters
* RTD to MA Converters
* Programmable belt weighers.
* Vortex flowmeters
* Load cell based weighing transmitters
* Calibration, Alignment, tuning, overhauling of the pneumatic
controllers. Make : TAYLOR, YEW.
* Programming, Calibration, Tuning of single loop electronic
controllers. Make : YEW (SLPC)
* Programming & Tuning of Control loops in DDCS (Centum XL, CS)
* Calibration, servicing, testing ( passing, lock up, pressure test ),
Lapping variety of control valves.
Makes : Fisher, Masonelian, Saunders, ILP,
Valtech, Tyco, Bettis, Perrin.
* Overhauling, alignment, calibration, configuration of all kind of positioners.
* Programming, trouble shooting of motor operated electronic valves.
* Calibration, trouble shooting, sensor regeneration, servicing of
several kind of analyzers as, PH analyzer, conductivity analyzer,
Gas analyzers, silica analyzer.
Make : Rosemount, Siemens, HACK, ABB
Vibration monitors and other industrial electronics instruments:
* Gap voltage setting, calibration, trouble shooting on line, programming
of Bently Neveda vibration analyzing system.
* Configuration, setting & adjustments of Various kinds of switches (P&F)
Shift duty operation
* Having experience on working round the clock shift duty.
* Having experience with individual responsibility.
* Individually troubleshot problems with DCS and PLC’s.
* Individually attended jobs on critical control loops.
|3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. Completed High School in 1988, from Gugai higher secondary School, Sale, Tamilnadu, India with 79% marks.
2. Completed Diploma in Electronics in 1991, from Thiagarajar Polytechnc, Salem, Tamilnadu, India with 91% marks.
Industrial Electronics is the major subject, with wide range of sujects covered as Microproccessor architecture and application, and otehr digital electronics sysytems, other electrical sysytems.
3. Completed Diploma in Computer application from National institute of computer education, Tuticrinn, Tamilnadu, India (short term course).
4. Completed Plant maintenance Training in Instrumentation, from 1993 april to 1994 november (on the job training) from SPIC Ltd., Tuticorin,Tamilnadu, India, covering all the field instruments, DCS/PLC systems.
|4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. Well experienced with MS Excel, MS Word, Power Point applications.
|5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
|6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]