CV/Resume ID no.:
81057 Last Updated:
Monday, July 6, 2009
Location (Residence): jacksonville, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in basic Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: USA, Jacksonville Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a new mariner who is very committed and excited about starting a new career the maritime industry. I plan to learn and advance my position though gained experience, education and hard work. I am an excellent candidate for any company willing to give me a opportunity. I am interested in any Ordinary Seaman or Deckhand position that is available for me to begin my career.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
New - Entry Level
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Drug Screening (Current)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Mechanically inclined and skilled with numerous machinery.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I recently obtained my Merchant Documents and I am eagerly searching for employment to begin my career. My objective is to find employment where I can grow and learn the industry and gain additional training and certifications.